16 - The Sister's Concern

The phone rang. Taylor slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to look at a sleeping Lily, who was lying on her side and had her arm wrapped around the blonde. A little smile appeared on Taylor's lips as she looked at the brunette. They were both almost naked, the only thing they were wearing were their bra and underwear. Taylor slowly moved, trying to get off from Lily's embrace. The brunette reacted by turning on her back, her arm fell on the other side of her body, but she didn't wake up. Taylor slowly moved to take her phone and unlocked it. She rolled her eyes when she saw who was trying to reach her. Regina. She sighed and put the phone back on the bedside table. Yes, she was still angry at her. But sooner or later, she'll have to talk to her sister. She turned on her side and put a hand on Lily's arm, and pressed her mouth on her shoulder. As she was staring at her sleeping lover, she remembered the events of the past night. Things went far, further than what she expected. But it was so good, knowing it was the first time she did this with a girl. She slowly caressed Lily's arm, and this made the brunette moan as she was slowly waking up. She opened her eyes and looked at Taylor, and the blonde slowly smiled against Lily's shoulder.
"Hey" Lily said in a sleepy voice.
"Good morning" Taylor slowly said with a little smile.
Lily rolled on her side, and wrapped her arm around Taylor.
"Have you slept well?" Taylor asked with a little smile.
Lily slowly chuckled as she looked at Taylor tenderly.
"It was, actually, the best night I've ever had."
The girls slowly laughed. Then they stayed lied on the bed, watching at each other without saying a word. Nothing could break this perfect moment they were sharing. But suddenly, Taylor's phone rang again. The girl sighed and rolled her eyes, then she rolled on her back to take her phone. She frowned as she saw who was trying to reach her, and put the phone back on the bedside table.
"You don't answer?" Lily asked.
"It's Regina" Taylor said, just like if this answer sufficed.
Lily slowly nodded, still looking at Taylor.
"You know, you can't avoid her forever"
"I know. But right now, I'm still too angry." Taylor said as she was staring at the ceiling.
Then she turned her head to look at Lily.
"So, are you going to help the others in the forest today?"
Lily bit her lip as a little smile appeared on her mouth.
"I think I have better plans" she said while she was sitting up.
She quickly rolled on Taylor, putting her hands and her legs at each side of the blonde, and keeping a certain distance between their bodies. Then, slowly, she took one of Taylor's hands to put it on the mattress next to the blonde's head, and then did the same with the other. She kept her hands on her lover's palms while she was examining each features of Taylor's face.
"What ?" Taylor asked with a gentle smile.
"Nothing. It's just, you're so beautiful"
Taylor's smile grew on her face.
"So you are"
Lily smiled and approached her face to the blonde's, and put a gentle kiss on her lips.
"I love you" Taylor whispered.
Lily slowly pulled away to look her in the eyes, as hers were filling with tears.
"I love you too" she responded, and crashed her lips on Taylor's.
This time, the kiss was more passionate, more demanding. While Lily's tongue was slowly caressing Taylor's lips, she slowly moved her hand to caress the blonde's naked torso. Nothing could break the moment, at least that's what they were thinking, because a big loud noise suddenly made them jump.
"What's the hell !" Taylor exclaimed.
"What was that ?" Lily asked as she was getting off of the bed.
"I have no idea"
Taylor stood up and walked toward the window. Then she slowly removed the curtain as she felt Lily approaching behind her. They looked at the Main Street through the window. A lot of people were running on the street.
"Something bad is happening" Taylor said as she started to panic.
Lily quickly walked away, and grabbed her clothes on the floor.
"Get dressed" she said.
Taylor looked around the room.
"Have you seen my dress ?"
Lily looked around her while she was buttoning her jeans. Then she kneeled on the floor to look under the bed.
"Here" she said, grabbing the dress.
Then she gave it to Taylor.

The girls quickly walked to the Main Street, where some people have gathered. Among them there were Taylor's friends and family.
"Where the hell were you ?" Regina yelled as she saw her little sister, more of relief than anger. "I was trying to reach you for hours !"
"Sorry, I was a bit busy." Taylor said as she felt her cheeks blushing.
Regina looked at her sister, then glared at Lily when she noticed that her hand was put on Taylor's small of the back. Lily quickly removed it and looked at Emma.
"What's going on?" She asked.
"The Dark One's here" Emma responded, and the girls gasped in surprise and fear. "That's why we were trying to reach both of you"
Lily took her phone from her jacket's pocket. Twelve missing calls. Great.
"Sorry" she said in a low voice as she was trying to hide a smile.
"Do you have a plan?" Taylor asked.
"Yes" Regina said. "The fairies are casting a protection spell around the mines. It's right now the safest place we have."
"A protection spell?" Taylor asked. "Is it powerful enough?"
"It's just temporary, while we take everyone in the mines." Elsa explained. "After that, I'll raise an ice wall at the entrance, filled with Emma's magic. According to the Blue Fairy, once it will be done, no one and nothing will be able to come in or come out, because Emma's light magic is the most powerful, and also the only one that can defeat the Dark One."
"We have to hurry" Regina said as she was starting to walk away. "I have to take some stuffs at home. Taylor, come with me."
"What ? Why ?" Taylor asked, frowning and staring at her sister.
"Because I remind you that your Meredith hates me."
Taylor bit the inside of her cheek to not laugh. Yes, she knew perfectly how her cat was with her sister.
"I hate pets" Regina mumbled as she continued her way to her car.
"I'm coming"
Taylor looked at Lily and smiled at her just like to say goodbye, and followed her sister to her car.

"How many time do we have ?" Taylor asked nervously as she entered the house with her sister.
"We have no idea"
Regina made her way to her study while Taylor was taking her pet carriers, and enter the living room to put Meredith inside of her's.
"If you're looking for Olivia, she's here" Regina said from her study.
Taylor took the red pet carrier and made her way to the room.
"Come here" Taylor said while she was taking the cat from the couch.
"So, I guess you slept with her" Regina said while she was taking some stuffs from the desk.
Taylor looked at her sister, still holding Olivia.
"It's not your concern" Taylor exclaimed. "Apparently, you couldn't help but get involved in my affairs."
Regina turned around to gaze at her sister.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I know you talked to her, Regina."
"Of course I did. She's not right for you." Regina said as she returned her gaze to the desk.
Taylor frowned in surprise, still staring at the brunette.
"Are you mad because I'm dating a girl ?"
Regina chuckled nervously and returned her look to her sister.
"I'm not mad because you're dating a girl. Even if I think it's a crazy thing and that it will be hard for me to get used to that idea. No. I'm mad because you're dating this girl."
Taylor continued to stare at her, waiting for her sister to continue her sentence.
"She's too dangerous, Taylor. She has this darkness in herself that makes her someone dangerous."
"She has been cursed, Regina! It's not her fault."
"That's not the point. Cursed or not, she can't be thrust. And the fact that she can turn into a dragon whenever she gets upset really doesn't help."
Taylor sighed loudly.
"I'm twenty five, I don't need a nanny" She said angrily. "I can take care of myself."
"I'm worried about you. I just want to protect you." Regina said in a guilty voice.
"That's nice of you, but don't. I love her, Regina"
Regina raised an eyebrow.
"You do ?"
"I wasn't sure until yesterday, but now I am. I'm in love with her. And so she is. We share this ... Kind of thing..."
"What kind of thing?" Regina asked as she was frowning.
Taylor shrugged her shoulders.
"I don't know. It's a strange feeling I have whenever I'm with her, and it's stronger when we ... Well, you know" she said a bit uncomfortable, and put Olivia in her pet carrier.
"You must be kidding me" Regina said in a low voice as she was staring at her sister with surprised eyes.
Taylor raised a quizzical gaze.
"What ?"
Regina sighed and slowly shook her head no.
"Nothing" she slowly said as she took something on her desk. "Come on, we have to go now."