13 - Unexpeted Newcomers

Regina was staring at the road as her heart was beating fast in her chest. What the hell happened at the Merry Men's camp ? Did something happened to Robin? Or Roland? She was staring at the yellow bug ahead of her as she was driving through the forest, her sister sat on the passenger's seat.
"So ?" She finally asked as she was trying to focus on something else. She needed to talk or she will start to panic. "What's exactly going on between you and Lily?"
Taylor suddenly turned her head to look at her sister with panicked eyes. What did she see ?
"What ? Nothing" she quickly responded.
"You almost kissed her" Regina said as she chuckled, as if what she said was crazy.
"I didn't" Taylor said uncomfortable as she returned her gaze to the road.
"Oh come on Taylor. I guess the whole restaurant saw you."
Taylor bit the inside of her cheek as she started blushing. Regina didn't have the time to say something else because Taylor was exclaiming.
"What the hell"
The yellow bug in front of them stopped, and Regina turned off her own car as Taylor was frowning, staring at the Merry Men's camp. There were a lot of people. Too much people. Before she could get out of the car, Regina grabbed her by her wrist.
"We'll talk about this later"
"No we won't" Taylor said. "Please Regina, this is my life."
Regina stared at her with concerned eyes. Her sister was right, this wasn't her business. She let go of her wrist, and they climbed out of the car to join Emma, Killan, David and Lily. Taylor looked at the brunette and they smiled shyly at each other, then she returned her look to the Merry Men's camp. The newcomers weren't wearing usual clothes. Their clothes looked like the ones people from the Enchanted Forest could wear. But even there, it wasn't usual. Taylor frowned. Where did they come from ? The group continued to walk towards the camp, when they noticed that six persons were talking with Robin. Taylor frowned. Three of them looked like army's officers, but the three others, Taylor perfectly recognised them.
"Elsa ?" Emma exclaimed as she was running towards her friend.
"Emma !" The Queen said as she hugged her friend with a big smile, as the officers were looking with surprise.
They didn't get used to see their Queen showing signs of affection to someone except to her dear sister. The girls pulled away and Emma hugged Anna while David was greeting Kristoff with some loud laughs.
"Elsa ?" Lily said to Taylor in a low voice as she was confused. "Like, from Arendelle ?"
Taylor slowly nodded as she was biting the inside of her cheeks to not smile.
"Taylor!" Elsa said with a little smile as she was walking towards the woman. Her green and black dress made her walk on the forest's ground hard.
A big smile appeared on Taylor's lips as she hugged the Queen.
"Elsa ! I'm so happy to see you" Taylor said with happiness in her voice.
When Elsa was at Storybrooke, they didn't share a lot of moments together, but the short time they've spent together was good. Elsa may seemed to be a cold and unfriendly person, she was actually nice and attentive when you get to know her. Taylor really liked her. 
"And I don't think I get to know you" Elsa said as she was looking at Lily, pulling away from Taylor.
"Elsa this is Lily, a friend of mine."
The women shook their hands.
"So" Regina said looking at Elsa as everyone have finished to greet each other. She was standing next to her boyfriend, a arm wrapped around his waist as one of his arms was wrapped around her shoulders. She was more peaceful now she knew her true love was ok. "Can I know why you came with your whole kingdom ?"
Elsa's smile quickly disappeared and was replaced by a sad expression.
"I only brought the one we could save" she said in a sad voice.
As she said that, her friends suddenly seemed concerned.
"What happened?" David asked.
"A strange magic destroyed Arendelle " Anna said. "It was quick and dark and ..." As she was saying this, she slowly turned her head to look at her sister while tears were blurring her vision.
"My magic wasn't strong enough" Elsa said as she was staring at the ground.
Anna quickly moved to her sister and wrapped her arms around her.
"You did everything you could " Anna told her in her reassuring voice.
Taylor couldn't help but think of the princess' words. A magic? Quick and dark?
"How did it look like?" Taylor asked.
The sisters frowned as they were staring at the woman.
"It was like shreds of darkness which were flying, snuffing out the light" Kristoff said in a broken voice. "We saw people being afraid of invisible things, running away like if they were crazy ... All there was was darkness and pain"
"I had some magical beans I was planning to use to visit you" Elsa said. "After trying to keep this darkness away we used them to save the people we could save"
"And you made the good choice by coming here" Regina said in an unusual soft voice.
"Elsa" Emma said, looking worriedly at her friend. "There is something we have to talk about. I think we know what this darkness was."
Yes, they knew exactly what it was, Taylor feared it. It was this darkness they lost a month ago, and they were trying hard to find. This darkness she knew it can destroy everything in its path.
The Dark One.