11 - The Memories

Taylor was sitting on her couch, in her apartment in New York, as her cat Olivia was lying on her legs. Her laptop on the table, she was talking with Selena on Skype.
"She did what ?" Selena exclaimed as she was surprised.
Taylor slowly nodded as she was biting her lower lip.
"Wahoo" Selena said. "Seems like she likes you more than just as a friend"
"I know" Taylor sighed. "The point is, I really don't know what to do."
"Well, did you like it ?" Selena asked in a serious voice.
Taylor raised a quizzical eyebrow.
"When she kissed you"
"Selena!" Taylor exclaimed.
"What ?" Selena asked seriously. "I won't judge you, you know"
Taylor took a deep breath.
"Is it bad if I say yes ?"
Selena sighed as she was trying to hide a little smile.
"So my best friend is in love with a girl."
"Wait what? No I'm not in love with her !" Taylor exclaimed.
"You're sure about that?"
"Yeah !" Then Taylor frowned. "I think..." Then she sighed. "Really, I don't know what to do. I even haven't talked to her since it happened."
"Seriously? Poor girl..." Selena said. "You really should talk to her. Especially if you care about her."
Taylor bit her lip. If she cared about her? Of course she cared about her. And Selena was right. She had to talk to her, cause she couldn't lost someone she cared about. Not again.

A few weeks have pasted since Taylor has left her sister's house, after discovering what her heartless mother really thought about her. She hasn't talked to Regina, and she got some news from Mary Margaret, David or Emma. So she knew almost everything that happened in Storybrooke. Her mother was dead, two persons have tried to destroy Storybrooke but Emma and Regina have stopped them in time, and Henry has been kidnapped and brought in Neverland. Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Regina, Mr Gold and Killian Jones have followed them, and now they were back. Mary Margaret told to Taylor that Regina has helped to save all of them, but after what happened when Cora was back, Taylor couldn't really trust her sister.
But one day, Taylor was working on a project when her phone rang. As it was Regina, she didn't answered. Then it rang again, and again. Finally Taylor took her phone, and she noticed that this time, it was Emma who was tying to reach her.
"Emma ?" Taylor exclaimed. "Is everything all right?"
"Not really" Emma responded in a sad voice. "Regina tried to call you"
"Yes I know"
"Look, I know you're still angry, and I understand. But she really needs to talk to you."
Emma's sad voice broke Taylor's heart. Something was wrong.
"Taylor?" Regina said.
Taylor bit her lip. Regina's voice was broken.
"Regina? What's happening?"
Taylor could hear her sister taking a deep breath.
"You remember the Dark Curse I casted ?"
Taylor rolled her eyes.
"Of course how can I forget?"
"Yes of course. We met someone when we were in Neverland. Someone who is very powerful and very dangerous. He followed us at Storybrooke, and he just casted that spell."
Taylor's heart stopped to beat.
"What ?" She asked in a scared voice.
"The curse hasn't reached us yet. And the guy, Peter Pan, has been defeat. And I can stopped the curse but ..."
Regina took a deep breath, Taylor could hear she was crying.
"I have to undo what I did."
"What do you mean?" Taylor said as her eyes were filling with tears.
"When it will be done, everyone will be back in the Enchanted Forest, and nothing will be left behind. Including Storybrooke and the memories which belong to the people who come from this world."
"What ?" Taylor said as a tear was rolling on her cheek.
"Henry's from this world" Regina continued. "That means he can't come with us in the Enchanted Forest. And Emma is the Savior, so she can come with him. And you, you're the only one I allowed to leave the town so you can escape the curse too."
"No !" Taylor exclaimed in a sob. "There has to be an other way"
"No there isn't" she heard her sister crying.
"But you can come back, right? With a portal ?"
"No Taylor. When it will be done, the walls between the realms will be up. There will be no way to come back" Regina said. "Please promise me you won't change. Promise me you'll stay this wonderful person you are."
"I promise" Taylor said as she was crying.
"I ... I love you so much Taylor. And I'm so, so proud of you"
"I love you too" Taylor said in a little voice full of tears.
"Regina" Taylor could hear Emma's voice. "We have to go. Now."
Regina sniffed.
"Good bye Taylor. And I'm so sorry for the wrong things I've done"
Taylor nodded as the tears were streaming down her face.
"Good bye Regina"
Then Regina get off the phone. Taylor put hers on the table, and stared at the object as she was crying. All of her friends, her family from the Enchanted Forest will be gone from her life forever. And she won't remember a thing. After some minutes, she finally took her keys and left her apartment.