37 - The Hill of Stones

The women were walking fast through the forest. Taylor had some difficulties to follow Merida, and finally stopped walking to yawn.
"Hurry up!" Merida said. "We're almost arrived"
"Can you just slow down please?" Taylor complained. "The sun is not even up in the sky you're already running."
"I'm not running" Merida sighed.
"Or walking fast" Taylor mumbled.
"Look!" Merida suddenly said. "We're arrived"
They both walked in the clearing, where there was a circle of tall stones. They walked in the middle, and Merida sat down on the ground. She opened her satchel, and started to whisper.
"Lead us to Taylor's family."
The wisp raised in the air and flew away from the satchel.
"Let's go" Merida ordered.

Regina was sitting against a tree, glaring at Morgan. The woman was just bored, waiting while everyone was sleeping, sitting on the ground.
"Are you going to continue to stare at me like that ?" Morgan asked with an amused smile.
"Where is my sister?" Regina asked again.
"You're starting to annoy me, Regina." Morgan sighed. "I've already told you what you have to do to get back your little sister."
"And you know we can't do that. That's way you're asking, right?"
"I just know you'll do what's necessary. After all, you are the Evil Queen, right?"
Full of anger, Regina raised her hand and pressed Morgan's throat with her magic.
"Listen closely" Regina said threateningly, stand up to walk towards Morgan. "I'm not this person anymore." She kneeled next to the woman. "I worked very hard to build a future."
"Maybe" Morgan said, gasping for air. "But you're still using your dark magic. And you know that soon or later, you'll become the woman you used to be, again."
"That's. Not. True" Regina said evilly, pressing Morgan's throat with her magic.
"Regina stop it!" Zelena suddenly said behind her. "If you kill her, we will never find Taylor."
Regina released Morgan, and the woman gasped for air, an evil smirk on her lips. Regina stood up and walked away, without a look toward her half sister.

"So" Merida said with a frown. "Everyone became... Someone else ?"
"And was frozen in time, yes."
"Wahoo that's crazy." Merida said. "I mean, I knew we were frozen in time. Everyone here was. But I can't imagine being someone else"
"Well, me neither. I stayed who I was."
"Why that ?" Merida asked with a frown.
"My sister wanted me to stay the same."
"Your sister?" Merida asked, turning her head to look at Taylor.
"Yeah, she casted the curse."
Merida gasped in shock.
"Your sister is the Evil Queen?"
"Was the Evil Queen " Taylor corrected her. "But she has changed. Trust me, I started to trust her when she proved me she has changed."
"Well, I hope so" Merida said.

Zelena glared at Morgan.
"I don't know what game you're playing, but it has to stop" she said. "Or you'll regret it."
Morgan started to laugh.
"Come on, Zelena. We both know you can't hurt me. Not with that bracelet."
Zelena ground her teeth.
"Come on, Zelena. You can join me. After all, we're alike"
"What do you mean?"
"Well we're both tired to see our brother, or sister, getting everything."
"There is a difference between us." Zelena said. "You're alone, I have someone. Someone you kidnapped, and I'll make you regret it."
"Or, you can help me and get your little sister back."
Before she could say anything, a little scream made Zelena jump.
"Mom !" Henry screamed.
Zelena turned around, to see that everyone was standing around Regina, who was lying on the ground.
"What's happening?" Zelena asked.
"Her stomach. She's bleeding" Robin said.
"I don't understand" Zelena said. "She healed her wound"
"Looks like someone has been injured by an enchanted sword" Morgan said. "I'm afraid that nothing can save her."
"Oh shut up!" Robin said.
Regina tried to sit up, but Robin didn't let her.
"No stay lied down, my love"
Regina didn't say anything.
"We have to bring her to Merlin. He'll know what to do."
"We can't go there with Morgan" Arthur said in a low voice. "She'll kill him"
Robin quickly stood up, taking his bow and an arrow, and aimed at Morgan.
"That's enough!" He said. "Tell us where is Taylor, and leave us alone."
Morgan quickly stood up, and magically grabbed Robin by his throat.
"You can try and kill me" Robin said while everyone was ready for a fight behind him. "But this arrow won't miss its target"
Before anyone could do anything, a "Stop!" made everyone turn around, while a horse was arriving behind them. Taylor quickly get off of Angus, and walked toward the group.
"You" Morgan said with surprise, releasing Robin. "How is it possible?"
"Next time you kidnap someone, make sure they don't have light magic"
Morgan glared at Taylor angrily, grinding her teeth.
"This isn't over" she said, then disappeared in a black smoke.
Everyone sighed in relief, and Lily ran toward Taylor.
"You're okay!" She said in relief, hugging her girlfriend.
Lily put her lips on her lover's for a deep kiss, and smiled against her lips.
"What's going?" Taylor asked as she pulled away, and looked at her injured sister.
"Regina has been injured by a magical sword" Robin explained. "We have to find Merlin now."