18 - Saving A Life

The dragon walked towards Taylor threateningly. The blonde took a lot of steps backwards, trying to move as far as possible from the creature.
"Lily what are you doing?" Taylor screamed in panic. "Stop this you're scaring me !"
The dragon growled, still showing her teeth and glaring at Taylor.
"Lily... Please" Taylor begged her.
The dragon raised her head, still glaring at Taylor, and made herself as tall as possible.
"No no no" Taylor panicked.
She turned around and started to run while Lily was opening her mouth, and fire poured out of it, hitting Taylor on her back. Her clothes took fire and she fell on the ground, screaming out of pain. She quickly rolled on her back to make the fire vanish, but when she faced the dragon, Lily raised her big paw, and scratched Taylor on her face and her torso. Taylor screamed out of pain, and rolled on her stomach to try to crawl away as her injuries where bleeding a lot, but she couldn't move fast enough and felt an other big pain on her back. As her vision was blurry, she put her head on the ground. But before she passed out, she saw a figure she recognised pretty well walking towards her.

Zelena was running through the forest. Where was she going? She had no idea. What was happening? She didn't know either. And with this bracelet she couldn't take off, she couldn't use her magic. She suddenly stopped running and looked around her. Everything was so dark, she could feel the strong and dark magic around her. Maybe running away wasn't a good idea after all. She looked around her, trying to find the right direction to go away. But before she could move, she heard a terrible scream. She frowned and started to walk to the direction where the scream was coming. She heard an other one, then an other one, and she suddenly stopped when she arrived at the place where the scream was coming. And big dragon was attacking someone who was lying on the floor. Zelena opened her eyes wide when she recognised the injured woman.
"Taylor?" She gasped, and she started to walk towards her. "Hey !" She screamed.
The dragon didn't move as it was glaring at Taylor, ready to attack her once more. Zelena took a little rock on the ground, and threw it to the dragon.
"Over here you stupid beast !"
The dragon turned its head to look at Zelena, and shook it when it received an other rock. Then it charged Zelena. As she was opening her eyes wide in surprise, she took a lot of steps backwards. But before the dragon could attack her, a white and a purple magic were poured out from behind the red-haired woman, making the dragon fly away and fall on the ground in a loud noise.
"What the hell are you doing Zelena?" Regina exclaimed in an aggressive voice as she was glaring at her sister.
Zelena didn't look at her, but at her other sister.
"Taylor" she said.
"What ?" Regina said as she was frowning.
She followed Zelena who was running with her eyes, and suddenly gasped in horror when she saw her little sister.
"Taylor!" She yelled while she was running towards her as Zelena was kneeling on the ground next to the unconscious and injured woman.
At the opposite of them, the dragon turned into her human form while Emma was running towards the group, her eyes widened with horror.
"What's the hell are you doing?" Lily asked angrily. "I was defeating that beast !"
"You were attacking Taylor you idiot!" Regina exclaimed.
"What ?" Lily asked as she was approaching them. "No no I was protecting her"
Emma looked at her friend with sad eyes.
"No Lily you wasn't"
She slowly pulled aside, allowing Lily to see Taylor, while Regina was healing Taylor's back's wounds with her magic, kneeled on the ground.
"No" Lily exclaimed in a broken voice. "I ... I was protecting her ! A beast was threatening her !" She said in a confused voice full of tears, while tears were rolling down her cheeks.
"You were the beast" Regina said in an angry voice, while she was turning Taylor with Zelena's help to heal her torso's wounds.
As she was violently shaking, Lily fell on her knees.
"I wanted to protect her" she said in a sob. "What have I done ?"
"You should have listened to me. I told you to stay away from her" Regina said in a low and angry voice while she was healing the wounds on Taylor's face with her magic, as her hands was shaking. "I warned you" Regina raised her eyes full of tears to glare evilly at the person responsible for her little sister's injuries. Zelena was staring at the unconscious woman as a tear escaped from her eye. She has never been so worried for someone, and her heart ached in a way that it never did before. It was a new and painful emotion. "Now look at what you've done !" Regina screamed with anger in a way only the Evil Queen would do.
"Regina stop it" Emma said in a gentle voice.
Lily slowly approached her hand to caress her lover's hair, but before she could touch her Regina jumped up on her feet, a fire ball on her hand.
"Don't touch her !" Regina yelled, glaring at the woman.
The look was so threatening and evil Emma stepped backwards, while Lily was falling on her butt.
"Don't you dare to touch her"
"Regina stop it" Emma said as calm as she could. "She didn't mean to hurt her, you know it. It's the Dark One's fault. Remember I thought you were Cruella and you thought I was Cora. We almost killed each other."
Regina didn't move, she stayed up still glaring at Lily.
"She's not waking up" Zelena suddenly said.
Regina looked down at her sister and kneeled on the ground, making her fire ball disappear.
"What's going on?" Zelena asked.
"I don't know" Regina said worriedly while she was examining her no longer injured sister.
"Regina why is she not waking up ?"
"Will you shut up?" Regina yelled as she was glaring at Zelena.
Then she returned her gaze on Taylor and looked around her.
"The blood" Regina said. "She has lost too much blood"
"Well can you do something?" Emma asked worriedly. "With your magic?"
Regina shook her head no.
"It doesn't work this way. She needs a blood transfusion. We have to go to the mines now."
Then she made a move of her hand, and they all disappeared in a purple smoke.

Everyone was in the mines, helping each other. In a cave there was a lot of medical supplies, it looked more like a infirmary than a cave in the mine. Doctors and nurses were taking care of injured people when the group appeared in the middle of the mines.
"We need help!" Regina yelled.
They all stood up, except Lily who sat against a wall, right in front of the cave.
"What happened?" David asked as he took Taylor in his arms to take her in the cave.
"Lily attacked her" Regina said.
"It's a long story" Emma immediately said before her father could say anything.
He put the unconscious woman on a bed as the Doctor Whale approached to take care of her.
"I healed her injuries" Regina explained. "But she has lost too much blood"
Whale looked at Regina and nodded.
"Do you know her blood type?"
"Yes, it's O positive."
"I need two blood bags, type O positive!" Whale ordered a nurse. Then he looked at Regina, Emma and David. "I will take care of her. Please wait outside."
The group left the cave as a nurse was arriving with a monitor and an other with the blood bags. The Doctor Whale put some electrodes on Taylor's bare skin, and turned up the monitor. Weak beeps were heard, and little curves were seen on the monitor, showing that Taylor's heart wasn't beating fast.
"Emma" David suddenly said. "Elsa's waiting for you at the entrance of the library."
Emma quickly nodded and walked away to join her friend.
"Regina?" Someone suddenly called behind the mayor.
Regina turned around and opened her eyes wide when she saw who was here.
"Selena? What the hell are you doing here ?"
Selena stared at Regina as she was a bit confused about what was happening in the town.
"I ... I just wanted to surprise Taylor, she wasn't feeling good lately. Where is she ?"
But Regina didn't responded, she just stared at her little sister's best friend with sad eyes, which made Selena's heart beating faster in her chest.
"Regina where is Taylor?" Selena asked in a worried voice.

"Elsa I'm here !" Emma said as she was running towards her friend.
Elsa was standing at the entrance of the library.
"Good" She said. "Let's do it now, there is no time to lose."
The women stepped out of the library and stretched out their arms as magic was pouring out of their hands. A big glowing ice wall appeared and grew up, more and more, and started to cover the whole library. Soon, the building was totally covered by magic ice, and it was impossible to go through it, no matter how powerful the person or the entity could be. Only Emma or Elsa could destroy it.

Regina slowly turned her head to look at her sister in the cave, and Selena followed her gaze.
"Taylor?" Selena exclaimed as she started to panic. "What happened?"
"Lily though she was protecting her" Regina said as she was staring blankly at her unconscious little sister.
Doctor Whale and the nurses were taking care of Taylor, and Regina was confident that she will soon open her eyes. So she didn't move, she stared at her as she was trying to not panic, when the worst thing happened. The weak beeps of the monitor became that noise everyone wished to never hear, and the curves on the screen became just a line.