3 - Journey to Storybrooke

The two cars were drove through the streets of Storybooke. Taylor was driving hers, following the yellow bug of Emma's. Regina was sat on the passenger seat, and she couldn't take her eyes off of the red curls of Zelena's she could see through the yellow bug's back window. With a little of anger, she sighed and looked at the rear-view mirror. On the back seat, Robin was staring at the landscape through the window, and Roland was playing with one of Taylor's cat, Olivia.
"Careful Roland, don't let her jump in the front of the car. "
Roland gave Regina a smile as an answer, while Robin was turning his head to look at his son.
"We're arriving" he said to the little boy. "Put her back in her pet carrier."
The little boy nodded and took the red pet carrier, and put Olivia inside with his father's help. Regina was watching, a little smile on her lips.
"I think he missed her," Taylor said.
"You have no idea" Robin responded. "He tried to convince me to buy one"
Taylor laughed, and drove the car in the main steet. She finally parked it in front of the Granny's Dinner, right behind Emma's car. Some people were waiting on the sidewalk - Killian, Henry, David, Mary Margaret and a woman Taylor didn't know.
Probably Maleficent, she thought.
"We're arrived!" She said as she was turning off the car.
She watched Emma getting out of her car, and she smiled when the blonde hugged her son. Then she hugged her boyfriend, and Taylor frowned when Emma avoided her mother's embrace.
"Wahoo what's going on?" Taylor exclaimed.
"That's a long story" Regina sighed while she was opening the door.
She get out of the car, closing the door. Robin did the same, took his son in his arms and followed Regina. Taylor stayed sat in her car, and watched the scene in front of her. Emma introducing Lily to Maleficent, David making Zelena get out of the yellow bug, Taylor's attention was suddenly caught by a meow coming from the back seat.
"Yeah yeah I'll free you" Taylor said, opening the door.
She get out of the car and, the door still opened, she called her sister.
"Regina, can you give me your keys? I have to bring my cats to your house"
Regina nodded, and walked to her sister to give her the keys.
"Hey Taylor !" Mary Margaret suddenly exclaimed, watching her with a smile. "How are you ?"
"I'm fine ! And you?"
Her smile still on her lips, Mary Margaret quickly nodded.
"I'm ... I'm good."
It was clearly a lie, and Taylor could sense the tension. Even if she didn't like to see her friends, or more exactly her family like this, she decided to not ask questions and sat back in her car.

Taylor was in the the living room, sending a text message with her phone when Regina entered the house. 
"Regina?" Taylor called as she was leaving the room.
"Yes ?" Regina answered.
Her sister seemed really busy, but Taylor didn't care. She needed answers now.
"What's going on? All this story with Lilith and Maleficent, and Emma avoiding her parents, seriously Regina what happened when I was gone ?"
Regina sighed and finally decided to tell her the story. Or a part anyway.
"Just some secrets which were buried for too long. When Snow was pregnant with Emma, she found out that her child was the product of true love, which means she could grow to be a powerful hero, but she also had the potential for great darkness. Of course the Charmings were scared to see their daughter becoming a powerful villain so, with the help of an apprentice sorcerer, they took Emma's darkness and put it into an other child's soul. Maleficent's."
Taylor gasped in surprise. She couldn't believe what Regina just told her. They were supposed to be heroes, right? Which means they always make the right decision. So how could they do such a thing? Especially to a baby?
"After that" Regina continued. "A portal took the baby to our world."
"So" Taylor said in a shocked voice. "Because of David and Mary Margaret, Maleficent lost her daughter, who has some darkness which doesn't belong to her"
Regina slowly nodded, and suddenly frowned just like if she just discovered something.
"Yes, this darkness belongs to the Savior " she said more for herself.
Taylor raised an eyebrow, she didn't understand what was going on.
"I have to go" Regina said, looking at her sister.
Taylor didn't like this. She knew this look. It was the one Regina had when she was about to do something bad. She may have changed, a part of the Evil Queen was still here. Taylor said nothing, she just watched her sister turning around and leaving the house. After some minutes, she decided to go after her.