28 - A New Realm

"What happened?" Maleficent asked worriedly.
When she was worried, she really looked scary. But Belle didn't seemed impressed at all.
"I don't know" she said "maybe they made a mistake"
"What's happening?"
The Prince Philip were approaching, a sword in a hand and ready to defend Belle, while Aurora was following him.
"Step back from her" he said.
"It's ok" Belle told Philip. Then she looked back at Maleficent. "Look even if they made a mistake, what happened was totally unexpected. Look by yourself"
She held out the spell book, and Maleficent took it and started to read.
"I don't understand" she sighed.
"What's going on?" Ruby asked as she was approaching. "The spell didn't work ?"
"Not really" Belle said. "Everyone disappeared."
"What ?" Ruby exclaimed in surprise and fear.
"And my daughter was with them." Maleficent said.
Belle put a reassuring hand on her arm.
"I'm sure she's okay" she said. "But right now you are the only magic expert left. You have to found out what happened."
"Yes, but I'll need your help"
"Of course"

Taylor winced at the pain of her head. As she was lying on the ground, she slowly turned on her back and opened her eyes. All she saw were trees, and a blue sky. And everything was bright. Too bright to be Storybooke. She slowly sat up, and looked around her. Lily was lying next to her.
"Lily" she called as she put a hand on her lover's shoulder.
The woman moaned and slowly stood up.
"What happened?" She asked.
"I have no idea"
Taylor looked around her. Mary Margaret was standing up with David's help, and they both looked at the baby to be sure he was okay. Henry was trying to calm Roland who was crying, and the little boy jumped in his father's arms, who was approaching with Regina. Killian was helping Emma, Zelena was looking at her injured hand as Matthew was looking around him. Elsa and Kristoff were helping Anna to stand up, while Selena was walking towards the group.
"There's a dirt road down there" she said.
"Selena be careful" Taylor said. "We don't know where we are."
Selena nodded and walked to the road. Once she was there, she looked at a side, then at the other, when a group of men on horseback arrived in front of her. Selena opened her eyes wide in surprise. They were wearing armours. Some of them were holding swords, and the others had just their hand on it, ready to take it. The man who was leading the others, who had black hair and blue eyes, may had a sword upon his armour, but his hand was put on an other tied at his saddle.
"Who are you ?" The man asked authoritatively.
Selena took a step backwards, a bit scared.
"Heu guys?" She called.
Elsa ran toward her, and came between her and the men, ready to use her magic.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"I asked first" the man said.
"I'm the Queen Elsa of Arendelle."
"Oh" the man said, removing his hand from the sword.
The other men did the same thing.
"I apologise, your Majesty" the man said. "I'm King Arthur of Camelot."
"King Arthur?" Selena exclaimed. "Like, the King Arthur?"
"Yes, unless if you know an other one" Arthur said with a smile.
"Oh no. I don't." Selena said, as the rest of the group was coming behind her.
At this moment, one of the men, who had a black skin, started to laugh happily.
"Princess Snow White and Prince James."
As he was getting out of his horse, Mary Margaret opened her eyes wide.
"Lancelot?" She exclaimed in surprise.
She ran toward Lancelot and hugged him tightly.
"How is it possible? I thought you were dead!" Mary Margaret exclaimed.
"Well, I escaped Cora in time." He said as David was approaching.
"My old friend" David exclaimed happily as they were hugging each other.
"Your Majesty" Lancelot said as he looked at Arthur. "May I present you Princess Snow White and Prince James, from the Enchanted Forest"
"It's an honour for me to finally get to know you" Arthur said with a smile.
Lancelot looked back at Mary Margaret.
"And I see you have a child" he said as he looked at Neal, who was sleeping in his mother's arms.
"Actually we have two children" Mary Margaret said. "This is Neal, our son" she turned her head to look at Emma. "And this is Emma, our daughter."
"Hi" Emma said as she was approaching.
Lancelot frowned.
"Your daughter? How is it possible?"
"I escaped the curse. Long story" Emma quickly explained. "Sorry, the last time I saw you you were actually Cora."
Lancelot raised an eyebrow.
"Because this crazy witch took my place?"
"Oh yeah."
"Seems like someone met our mother" Regina said to Taylor.
Lancelot heard her and looked at her.
"And you brought the Evil Queen?" He asked in surprise.
"Oh no" Mary Margaret said. "She's not the Evil Queen anymore."
"Seems like to be a lovely reunion" Arthur said. "But we can't stay here. It's not safe."
"Indeed" Lancelot said. "Please come with us to the castle."
"We would love to" David said. "But we need to find Merlin. We need his help."
"Merlin, uh ?" Arthur said. "I'm afraid he's missing"
"What ?" David exclaimed.
"Please follow us" Arthur said, a bit nervous. "We'll talk about that."
"Okay" David said, and wrapped a arm around his wife's shoulders.

Leaded by Arthur and the knights, the group passed through the castle's gates to reach the courtyard.
"It's wonderful!" Selena exclaimed as she was looking around her.
"I'm so not dressed for this" Mary Margaret said to David in a low voice.
They stopped ahead of the stairs, while a man was announcing Arthur.
"His Royal Highness, King Arthur"
"And now allow me to introduce the loveliest creature in all of Camelot" Arthur said, facing the group. "My Queen, Guinevere."
They all raised their eyes, to see a wonderful woman, black hair and brown eyes, and wearing a purple dress, walking downstairs. Arthur took her hand to lead her toward the group.
"Your Majesty" Mary Margaret said, and they all bowed before her. A bit lost, Selena followed the movement.
"Well that was awkward" she said to Taylor in a low voice.
But Guinevere heard her and looked at her, a bit surprised.
"Please excuse her" Taylor said. "She's not from this world and, well in the realm we come from we don't have these customs. Not in our country anyway"
"Don't worry" Guinevere said with a friendly smile. "I perfectly understand."
Then she returned her look to Mary Margaret.
"Thanks" Selena said to Taylor.
"Next time, think before speaking" Taylor said, amused.
"Well I'm sorry, but it's really weird"
"Imagine she's Queen Elizabeth II"
Selena raised an eyebrow.
"Why would I meet the Queen of England ? And no offence but Guinevere is more beautiful. And younger."
"Girls?" Lily called in a low voice.
They both raised their eyes to see that everyone was looking at them, the Royal couple had an amused smile on their faces.
"Sorry" Selena said.
"So" Arthur said, his amused smile still on his lips. "May I know why you're looking for Merlin?"
"There is a creature" David explained. "Or more exactly a powerful magic, or darkness, which is destroying our world. We call it the Dark One."
Arthur raised an eyebrow.
"The Dark One? Well we're well aware of that demon. Since the darkness is free, every realms are in danger. That's why Merlin went away, to find a way to defeat the Dark One once for all, before it destroys everything. But I have no idea where he is."
"Well he has to hurry" Elsa said. "Because the Dark One already destroyed my kingdom, Arendelle. And now it's doing the same with their town"
"You're the Queen of Arendelle?" Guinevere asked.
"Yes."
"Welcome to Camelot." The Queen said as she bowed before Elsa.
"Thank you" Elsa said.
"Maybe we can try to find him" Arthur said.
"Really?" Mary Margaret asked.
"Yes. Maybe he left a clue in his tower. And I'll be happy to help. But I warn you. The darkness is not the only thing we have to worry about."
"What do you mean?" David asked.
"There is someone. My half sister. She goes by Morgan le Fay. She's been using dark magic for a very long time, and she's really dangerous. And with this darkness, she's more powerful than ever. And she's teaching dark magic to her disciples. I have no idea what she's up to, but it's nothing good."
"Seems like I'm not the only one to have some problems with my half sister" Regina said, gazing at Zelena.
Zelena glared at her.
"So when can we start?" Regina asked.
"Not today, I'm afraid."
"Why not?"
"Because it's already late, and there is a ball tonight to celebrate the birthday of my Queen. And you are all, of course, invited."