2 - The Little Sister

Emma was pacing in the apartment. She stopped to look at Roland in the other room, the little boy was watching the TV. So she turned around and started to pace again, when she noticed the dream catcher at the window.
"I can't believe this survived all that time" she said while she was taking it.
"This place that belonged to your..." Lilith started.
"His name was Neal" Emma said. "He was a lot of things to me. Now he's just gone, thanks to her" she said, raising her eyes to Zelena.
"Sorry ?" The red-haired woman asked, a fake smile on her lips.
Emma put the dream catcher on a table and started to walk toward the witch threateningly, when a knock at the door made her stop.
"Come in" Emma said.
The door opened, letting a tall blonde girl carrying two pet carriers coming in.
"Hey" she said. "I'm sorry, Regina told me she was in a bar with Robin and she didn't know how long it would take so I couldn't let them in my car" she said while she was putting the pet carriers on the coffee table.
"It's ok" Emma said, moving toward the girl. "It's good to see you, Taylor"
They hugged briefly and finally pulled away.
"What's exactly going on ?" Taylor asked, staring at Zelena with accusing eyes.
But the red-haired woman lowed her eyes and turned around to the sink to clean the cup she was holding.
"What did Regina tell you ?" Emma asked.
Taylor looked at her friend.
"Only that our dear half sister was back from the dead"
Emma took a deep breath.
"Well she took Marian's place and now she's pregnant."
Taylor was suddenly shocked and glared at her half sister. There were so many things she wanted to tell her, but she preferred to stay quiet. How was it possible ? She have met Marian before. How this sweet woman could actually be the Wicked Witch ?

It was a sunny day at Storybrooke, and Taylor was walking worriedly to her car. Because of the ice wall, she was stuck in this little town when she had a lot of things to do outside. She was looking for her keys in her bag when a little cute voice caught her attention.
"Taylor ! Taylor !"
She raised her look to see Roland running to her.
"Hey Roland" she said, crouching to hug the little boy. "How are you ?"
She raised her eyes as she heard some footsteps approaching behind the child.
"Robin !" She exclaimed with a little smile while she was standing up.
"Taylor" Robin greeted her. "I didn't know you were in town"
"Yeah I came back when I heard what happened" Taylor said uncomfortable.
Then she looked at the woman who was standing next to Robin.
"Oh hum Taylor this is my wife Marian, Marian this is Taylor, Regina's sister."
Taylor could see the surprise on Marian's face.
"Nice to meet you" Taylor said.
"Nice to meet you too" Marian said with a big and warm smile. "I didn't know that the Evil ... I mean Regina had a sister"

No. Taylor couldn't believe it. As she felt the anger overcome her, she preferred to look at the other side of room, when she noticed a brunette who was staring at her with surprise.
"This is Lilith" Emma said. "An old friend of mine. And she's also Maleficent's daughter."
"Oh nice to meet you" Taylor said with a little smile, stretching her hand out to Lily.
The brunette shook it.
"I'm Taylor, Regina's sister"
"Yeah I know" Lily said in a shy voice. "Emma told me. And nice to meet you too"
They both smiled at each other, just at the moment when Roland started to jump on the bed, in the other room.
"Taylor ! Taylor !" He said happily.
"Hey you !" Taylor exclaimed, entering the bedroom to take the child in her arms.
As Taylor was hugging the little boy, Lily moved beside Emma.
"Taylor Swift ?" She exclaimed in a low voice. "Seriously ?"
"Yeah I know. I was as surprised as you are when I saw her at Storybrooke for the first time."
Suddenly, the girls' attention was caught by the door which was opening.
"Is Taylor here ?" Regina asked while she was coming in.
"Yes" Emma said, just when Taylor was leaving the bedroom.
"Regina" she said, walking towards her sister.
She wrapped her arms around her for a big hug.
"Hey" Regina said, and they pulled away.
Taylor looked at her sister worriedly, then she looked at Robin. It may be hard for Regina, it was even harder for her true love. Regina took a deep breath.
"Everyone pack up. You too." She said, glaring at Zelena. "We're going back to Storybrooke. Tonight."