41 - The Holly Grail

The whole wall started to move, revealing the next cave of the next ordeal. With a loud sniff, Selena quickly dried her tears.
"I'm sorry" Taylor said in a low voice.
"For what ?" Selena said in a broken voice. "It was our stupid idea to come with you. We have to finish that twisted travel."
She stepped in the cave, followed by Taylor and Henry. The teenager was really scared, and didn't dare to say anything. Once they were all in the cave, the wall moved again, closing the cave. They all looked around them. There were nothing, except a rock in the middle. Selena approached it carefully. A little text was written on it, and the whole alphabet was written under the text.
"I'm everywhere and I fly through the trees," Selena read in a loud voice. "I can be strong or I can be weak, some can feel me but no one can see me."
"It's a riddle" Henry said.
"I'm everywhere and I fly through the trees," Taylor read in a low voice. "I can be strong or I can be weak, some can feel me but no one can see me."
"No on can see me" Henry said. "So it's not an animal."
"Maybe a ghost?" Selena suggested.
Taylor shook her head no.
"A ghost can't be everywhere" she said.
Suddenly, Selena opened her eyes wide.
"The wind !" She said. "It makes sense !"
"Yes, but what if it's not that ?" Taylor asked.
They looked worriedly at each other, silently.
"Well there is only one way to find out" Selena suddenly said.
She touched the letters of the alphabet, the W, the I, the N and the D, and the letters started to glow.
"It seems to work" Selena said, her eyes widened.
But suddenly, the ground started to shake, and two magical arms of stone came from the ground and caught Selena, who suddenly disappeared in the ground.
"Selena!" Taylor yelled.
She ran at the place where Selena disappeared, and kneeled on the ground.
"Selena! No no no !" Taylor cried.
She was crying so much she was trembling, and she jumped when she felt two arms being wrapped around her. She turned her head to look at Henry, who was crying.
"We have to continue" Taylor said in a low voice, the tears streaming down her face.
She slowly stood up, and look at the rock.
"Let me do this" Henry said.
"No Henry. It's my turn."
She stared at the rock, trying to find the solution.
"I'm everywhere and I fly through the trees," she said still crying. "I can be strong or I can be weak, some can feel me but no one can see me."
She kept silence for some seconds.
"It's not the wind, it can't be a ghost."
"The magic !" Henry exclaimed.
"But it's not everywhere" Taylor said.
"In this world, it is. And it can be weak or powerful, and not everyone can feel it. Plus, no one can see it."
"Magic" Taylor whispered.
She quickly nodded, and started to touch the letters. The M, the A, the G, the I and the C, and the letters started to glow. Suddenly, on the other side of the cave, a wall started to move, allowing Taylor and Henry to go in another cave. Taylor caught her nephew's hand, and slowly walked in the cave.
This new cave was a bit bigger than the previous one, and there was a lake in the middle. And in the middle of the lake, there was a big rock, with a chalice put on it. There were also others rocks leading to the big one.
"Stay here" Taylor said to Henry, and the teenager nodded.
She slowly walked on the rocks, carefully, and stopped in front of the big one. She looked at the chalice, wrapped her hands around it, and carefully raised it. Finally. It was done. The Holly Grail was hers. But before she could turn around, the water started to move, and a part of the water started to raise up in the air at human size, right in front of Taylor, at the other side of the rock. It quickly took a human form, then a human appearance. A beautiful woman, with long brown hair, appeared in front of Taylor. She seemed young, around Taylor's age, but she also seemed much older. Taylor stared at her, a bit surprised.
"You ... You're the Lady of the Lake" Taylor exclaimed.
"My name is Nimue." The woman said with a smile.
"I'm Taylor"
"I know."
"Yes, because you know everything, right?"
"And because Lancelot told me about you."
Taylor raised an eyebrow.
"You know him?"
"Indeed. I raised him."
Taylor slowly nodded, and raised the chalice to show it to Nimue.
"Can it save my sister?" She asked.
"It can grant all of your wishes, except change the past, bring back death to life, and force someone to love you."
"I just want to save my sister."
"Then pour some water in the chalice, and made her drink it."
Taylor nodded, a weak smile on her lips.
"And what about my friends? Lancelot?"
"They all showed bravery, loyalty and sacrifice. And for this, they're all rewarded."
"What do you mean? Are they..."
"Alive? Yes, they are. And they're waiting for you outside."
A big smile of relief appeared on Taylor's lips.
"Now go. Join your friends, and save your sister."
Taylor turned around and ran toward her nephew. Nimue made a move of her hand, and a part of the wall started to move, revealing the forest. Taylor grabbed Henry's hand, and ran outside.
They arrived in the circle of stone, and it was sundown. The horses were still here, and Taylor could see that her friends were lying on the ground.
"Selena!" She exclaimed when she saw her best friend.
As Selena was difficulty sitting up, Taylor kneeled on the ground to hug her tightly.
"What ... What happened?" Selena asked.
"You disappeared in the ground" Taylor said, her eyes full of tears. "I thought I would never see you again. But you're here. You're safe."
Taylor pulled away to look her friend in the eyes.
"Tell me all of this wasn't in vain."
Taylor raised the Holly Grail to show it to her friend, a smile on her lips.
"You did it !" Selena exclaimed. "You found it !"
"We found it" Taylor corrected her.
"Thanks goodness it wasn't that crazy" someone with a Scottish accent said behind her.
Taylor turned around to look at Merida, who was standing behind her.
"You" the princess said, pointing to Taylor. "When we tell you to not use your magic, just don't use your magic."
"I'm sorry" Taylor apologised, standing up to hug Merida.
"It's ok" the princess said, hugging tightly the singer.
Selena stood up, and ran toward Percival who was standing up from the ground, a big smile on her lips. When he saw her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and raised her, then hugged her tightly, while she was hiding her face in his neck.
"You're okay?" Selena asked.
Percival nodded as a response, and slowly put her down on the ground. They slowly pulled away to look at each other. Meanwhile, Henry joined Merida while Taylor was hugging Kristoff and Anna, then she ran toward Lancelot to hug him. But they didn't have the time to say anything, because Taylor suddenly felt strange.
"Lily!" She exclaimed in surprise, and quickly turned around to see a group of people on horse back approaching the circle of stones. Lily was among them, with Arthur, David, Mary Margaret, Elsa, Emma, Killian, Robin and three knights. Taylor ran toward them while Lily was jumping off of her horse, and hugged Taylor tightly.
"What the hell did you have in your mind?" Lily asked in a sigh of relief.
"I just wanted to save my sister" Taylor responded, pulling away to look at her lover.
"Did you find what you were looking for ?"
Taylor nodded and showed her the Holly Grail. With a big smile on her lips, Lily kissed Taylor passionately. Meanwhile, Henry ran toward his mother and hugged her tightly, while Lancelot and Percival were approaching their King, Percival's arm wrapped around Selena's shoulders. Elsa ran toward her little sister, and hugged her tightly.
"Never do that again" she said in her sister's ear.
"I'm sorry" Anna said. "But I really wanted to help her. I know how it's like to have a sister to save"
"So do I" Elsa said, pulling away from her sister.
Mary Margaret and David approached Taylor, and they both hugged her, Mary Margaret sighing in relief.
"We should go now" She said. "Regina is getting worse."