6 - A New Friend

Taylor giggled at what Henry just said.
"I don't think it can work this way" she said as she was chuckling.
"Oh why not ?" Henry responded with a laugh.
As she was laughing, Taylor looked at her sister. A big smile on her lips, she just shrugged her shoulders.
It was the evening at Storybooke, and Taylor was sitting at the Granny's dinner. Her nephew was in front of her, and Regina next to her son. On the other side of the dinner, Emma was talking with her parents, Killian's arm wrapped around her shoulders. It seemed like everything was finally ok between them, and it made Taylor happy.
Taylor was with her family, and Regina was about to say something when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Hello" Robin said, and he put a gentle kiss on Regina's lips.
"Is everything all right?" He said while he was sitting next to Taylor.
The three of them nodded, and Robin looked at Regina.
"So, Will is looking after Roland." Robin said with a smile. "Perhaps I could take you for a walk in the moonlight?"
Regina nodded and looked at Taylor.
"Don't worry, I'll bring him back home."
Henry rolled his eyes.
"I can take care of myself" he said.
"Thanks Tay" Regina said, ignoring her son.
Then she stood up and walked out with Robin.
"So ?" Henry started.
"I said no" Taylor said with a chuckle. "Please change the subject."
Henry was shrugging his shoulders playfully when Taylor's phone rang. She took it to look at it, and noticed it was a text message. She frowned, and put the phone back on the table.
"What is it ?" Henry asked.
"My producer. I have to go back soon, we are planning my next tour"
"Cool !" Henry exclaimed. "Will you do a concert at the Gillette Stadium? Because I really want to see you there again"
Taylor smiled.
"Of course I will, what do you think?"
Henry smiled at his aunt, and Taylor took a look around the dinner. Lilith was a the bar, and she was probably talking with Emma because the blonde was walking away from her, following Belle outside of the dinner with her parents and Killian.
"Excuse me a second " Taylor said to Henry.
The boy just nodded and Taylor stood up, then walked towards Lilith.
"Lily ?" She asked with a smile.
Lily turned her head and looked at Taylor.
"Hey" she said with a little smile.
"What's going on ?" Taylor asked, making a move of her head to the door.
"I don't know, something with a certain Rumple and his heart, I don't really know."
"Um!" Taylor said, sitting down next to Lily. "An other problem I guess"
"It happens a lot around here, right ?"
"You have no idea." Taylor said with a chuckle.
"I'm sorry" Lily said after a moment of silence. "About what happened earlier."
"No it's okay" Taylor said with a little smile.
"I hit you"
"You didn't mean it"
"Right" Lily said with a smile. "So, the famous Taylor Swift comes from an other world ?"
"Yes" Taylor said with a little smile.
"And who were you there ? A princess?"
Taylor started to laugh.
"Not really. My mother gave up on me when I was a baby. I was raised by an old woman until I was seven and then, I had to live by myself, stealing food and sleeping in the forest"
Lily frowned.
"Wahoo. I didn't see that coming" she said.
"Yeah but after it was better, I met a man, when I was nine, who allowed me to sleep in his barn and eat with him if I worked for him so, the next year was better."
"And then you found your sister ?"
Taylor shook her head no.
"She is the one who found me"

It was the afternoon, and Taylor was working in the wheat field, cutting the wheat when the man she was working for called her.
"Taylor, there is someone who wants to talk to you"
Taylor turned around to look at the man who was walking away. In front of her, a beautiful woman was staring at her. She was wearing a wonderful black dress, and her long black hair was up in a bun. She was staring at the young girl with her surprised brown eyes, as if she was shocked by something. As she was saying nothing, the ten years old girl put one of her curled blonde locks behind her ear before speaking.
"Who are you ?" She asked in her innocent voice.
The woman opened her mouth, but didn't speak immediately.
"I'm ... I'm sorry. I made a mistake."
She turned around and walked away quickly, while Taylor was watching her, confused.
A few days later, this woman was back. This time, she was wearing peasant clothes, but Taylor recognised her.
"Hey you're the woman who came here the last day" Taylor said with a little smile. "But you're not wearing the same kind of clothes."
The woman smiled at the girl.
"No I'm not. You see, the dress I was wearing the last time, well I stole it. I had to meet someone and make a good impression" the woman said.
Taylor smiled, just like if everything was clear for her.
"An other Taylor, I guess ?"
The woman nodded with a little smile.
"I'm Regina by the way"
"Nice to meet you, Regina" Taylor said with a warm smile.
The next months, Regina has become a good friend to Taylor. The closest, and also the only one she had, except the man she was working for. Taylor really loved Regina, and she felt like she could tell her everything.
"Living in a castle, it would be great!" Taylor exclaimed, one day.
"You mean, like a Queen?" Regina asked.
"No, too much responsibilities" the young girl said. "But maybe as a princess so I can realise my dream"
"Which is?"
"Singing to make people happy" she said with a proud smile.
"You like to sing ?" Regina asked.
"Yeah and I also write my own songs. Do you want to hear one ?"
"I would love to" Regina said with a big warm smile.
And that's how she heard the first song from her little sister, called Love Story.

Lilith was about to say something, but suddenly Emma ran inside of the dinner, followed by her parents, Killian, Regina and Robin. They all seemed worried about something.
"What's going on?" Taylor asked as she was standing up.
"The Dark One... it's no longer tethered to Gold." Emma explained.
All of the people in the dinner was looking at the group, concerned and scared.
"What?!"
"Where is it?" Taylor asked while her heart was beating fast in her chest.
"It hasn't gone anywhere." Regina said, grabbing her arm gently. "The darkness... it's surrounding us. That's why we have to stay where there is light. We think it can keep it away until we find a way to defeat or control it."
Everyone in the room started to talk as they were scared.
"What does that mean?" Lily asked.
"That means we have a big problem. Again." Taylor said as she was afraid.