06. Observing Too Much

Hi, I thought it'd be fun to read from someone else's P.O.V. this time. Hope you like it;)

Ethaniel Bluebell Ingram

Ethaniel Bluebell
Ingram

I will never forgive my parents for middle naming me Bluebell after my aunt.

My mum and dad always planned on having a girl named Bluebell, but here I am.

But they were also very happy to have me since Mum had a miscarrige before me.

But Bluebell? The first name, Ethaniel or should I say Ethan, is cool, but Bluebell!

I only use my full name, Ethaniel, in school documents and stuff like that. I usually use the short form, 'Ethan', for less formal situations.

Anyhow, enough of my flashback time.

It's been about five minutes since Lindsey has left the club. I look at my cousin and friend, Allison, still smiling widely.

"Well, I think that Lindsey's nice."

I almost want to laugh aloud seeing Allison's over excited face and Lindsey's completely blown one.

"She may be nice but have you noticed?"

"What?"

"That she obviously didn't enjoy you bringing her here."

"Oh, she just needed help."

"Did she ask for it?"

"No... I kind of assumed she needed it."

"Allison, y'know we've went through this. Lindsey is not the kind of person who likes to have people around her much. She's not an extrovert like you," I say it in a way a scolding parent says to a child.

"How do you know? You've just met her," she says while pointing towards me with her right index finger.

"She's in English class with me. I know plenty."

"Why didn't you say anything, then?"

Bescause I thought that I'd get nervous and mess up her name or something. At least, that didn't happen.

"No reason," I say while adjusting my shirt collar.

God, this situation and my uniform are both excruciating.

"Somebody's been keeping a close eye," she says while giggling again.

Sometimes, I think giggling is like her genetic problem or something.

"D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things that nobody else sees."

Als rolls her eyes.
"Again with those song lyrics.
I know you're observant, but aren't you observing a little too much."

Man this girl is trying to pry on me. Again...

"Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Have I... oh no! My science project is due tomorrow. Gotta rush."

"Don't trip on the way!" I say while waving a goodbye.

"I won..." before she can finish her sentence, she stumbles and says, "I'm okay. I'm okay." And runs off to God knows where.

Hah! This girl is so cartoonish.

I playfully shake my head and pick my guitar from the floor. As I take out my guitar pick to practise the same chord again, a thought strolls into my head.

Lindsey Knightley, hm... nice name.

IMP NOTICE: This part was temporalily unpublished due to some technical difficulties but as you can see it's back again

Sorry for any inconvinience.

Comment, Vote, Like.

MS Zame.