37. The Art Of

Lindsey Agnes
Knightley

I never thought that I'd actually say this but I did have fun at the Ingrams' home. I don't think I have laughed so much in a year, as much as I've in only twenty-four hours.

After Ethan and I returned to the living room, we found that everyone was already half-asleep. Resulting in Mrs Ingram and Lucy shooing everyone away to their respective rooms.

It was pretty late so Lucy and Dave decided to stay there and the triplets ended up with Allison and me in her room. 

The room was exactly as I had pictured it. It literally screamed Allison Victoria Crimsom with its bright coloured wall papers and light furnishing. A tower of stuffed animals stood at one cornor while art supplies like brushes, poster paints and charcoal pencils were adorning one corner of the room.

Ethan also showed me his room and it was a reflection of him. Posters and cut-outs of his favourite bands and musical artists hung on one wall. It had posters of Kurt Schneider, Marina and the Diamonds, Halsey, Alex Goot, Zyrah Rose(when my eyes landed on the girl group's poster, he said: "What, they're pretty good singers), One OK Rock("What? Not all boy bands are bad.") and Lindsey Stirling(finally a Lindsey whose name is spelt the same way as my own).

I don't mind boy and girl bands. I was just glad that there weren't any cut-outs from a girlie magazine, the kind of that teenage boys(or teenage girls, too) are notorious for. Though, I can't actually imagine Ethan having such pictures in his room, nor can I imagine Mrs Ingram allowing it.

But then again, I don't think he'd let me in there were any girlie magazine pictures there.

Another corner of the room had a messy pile of books stacked over eachother.
Even though those books were seemingly disarray, I couldn't find a single page that had any sort of disformality in it.

Lacey, Macey and Allison started plaiting eachother's hairs when Ethan and I went back to her room. Him and I then just went in a corner where Kacey sat and looked at the blonde trio with an expression that said Well, what are we supposed to do?

I didn't join then because I'm not really a plait person, myself. I know how to plait but I keep my medium length hair down, most of the times.

Fortunately, we were able to play a Monopoly with Allison, Lacey and Macey later. Macey won three times in that game.

Ethan stayed there till about one A.M. and then he and Kacey retreated to his room.

Allison and I on the floor futons, while Lacey and Macey slept on her bed. The pyjamas that she'd given only reached about half of my lower legs but they were more comfortable to sleep in rather than day time trousers.

Though, the futons were actually a nice change.

I woke up the same time as the cousins and the smell of a typical Sunday wafted through the kitchen as we entered it.

Then the scene from last night repeated, with everyone assembling and gathering around the round table.

After breakfast, all the kids(including the teens) were ushered away to do their homework. Having nothing else to do, I borrowed a few pieces of paper from the cousins and started doing my own homework, sharing books with them too. I had called Ms Bragge in the morning to tell her that I might get even more late and she surprised me by saying that she didn't expect me at Edenfield by lunch time.

We completed our homework by lunch and then I had to stay over for lunch, too. Not complaining about that, anyhow.

I am now in Edenfield with my homework tucked away in a binder, showered and with changed clothes, just randomly walking across the premeaval house.