Chapter Two

Jungkooks POV

Bangtan: A mission?

Principal: Yes, a mission.

Rap Mon: But why us?

Asst. Principal: Your the only group that we trust even though you guys get in trouble alot.

Me: So whats this mission about?

Principal: Well, there will be a new student who will be coming in 3 days or less. There are these groups of people who are after her family. The thing is that this girl doesnt know whats going on and she holds the secret in her necklace.

Jin: Wait, why are they after her and her family?

Principal: Well, her father is the Kings grandson and he has something that explains the death of his father. Before he could expose the truth, he has received death threats. He decided not to expose the truth until he thinks its the right time to do it.

J-Hope: Wait, so this new student is basically a princess?

Principal: Yes, basically. But she doesnt know her families background only her big brother.

Asst. Principal: The mission is to protect her from any danger. If her family gets taken away then she will be living with you guys. So try to leave a good impression on her. Always be with her until she gets home safely. And dont leave her alone, or by herself anywhere. We dont know how these guys look like.

Suga: But sir, we dont even know how to fight.

Manager: Dont worry, everyday after school your fighting training will start in the practice room. You will learn all the basic fighting from her big brother and some other professionals.

Rap Mon: Is that all?

Principal: For now yes, now go back to your classrooms. All the teachers in the school already knows what is going on. They will also be monitoring you on your mission so dont do anything stupid. Jungkook... (looks at me)

Me: What? Why are you looking at me for?

Principal: This girl is really pretty and by reading all of your ideal types, she has all of Jungkooks traits. She only has like 2 or 3 traits in all of yours. (Looks at bangtan)

J-Hope: You read our ideal types.... why?

Principal: To see if she matches your ideals, the only one she matched with was Jungkooks.

Me: Jinja!?

Everyone in the room: Yah!

Me: Ugh fine, I will try to focus on the mission.

Taehyung: Good boy.

Me: Shut up.

Asst. Principal: Anyways you guys should be going.

We all left the office but we were all standing outside. We all looked at each other clueless. They didnt even show us how she looked like. If she really is that beautiful then we have to take this mission seriously.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Halla's POV

I just got done packing and I guess I am the only one thats finished. Then suddenly my mom called me to her room.

Me: Yes, eomma (skipping in like a kid)

Mom: Halla, I have to talk to you about something and your brother already knows but Jan doesnt.