Chapter Sixteen

Halla's POV:

Me: Let me go.

'No'

Me: I said let me go!

'And I said no'

Me: JUNGKOOK!!!

He stares at me as I glare at him to let me go but instead he drags me to what looks like the rooftop.

When Jungkook dragged me to the middle of the rooftop. He finally let's go of my wrist and now it has red marks around it.

Me: Look what you did. Why did you tightened your grip?

He sighs and grabs both of my shoulders making me face him with a full face. I didn't want to look at his eyes so my eyes trailed slowly to the floor getting a little glimpse of his bulge on the way down.......hehe.

'Suji-ah'

I immediately looked at him for calling me by my real name. He doesn't really call me that. All of my friends don't even call me by my real name.

He smirked at my surprised expression and his eyes looked down and I could see he was trying to control whatever he was going to do because of how his hands were shaking on my shoulders.

Next thing I knew, he leans in closer. Making me stiff on the spot. Should I push away or? I decided that this is a now or never chance at the moment so I closed my eyes and waited for the soft plump impact on my lips but it never came......

◇◇◆◆◇◇◆◆◇◇◆◆◇◇◆◆◇◇◆◆◇◇◆◆

'HALLA, HALLA, HALLA! WAKE UP!'

I got up fast when I felt a painful impact on the back of my head.

Me: *rubs back of head* Ow! What was that for?

Jan: You didn't wake up when I tried.

I looked around the classroom and no one was in here except us. I'm. So. Confused......THAT WAS ALL A DREAM? (Mentally crying)

Me: What happened?

Jan: Oh after the assembly for the Arts program and all the Yein and Jungkook situation we came in here and I wanted some banana milk so I went to get some but when I came back I found you sleeping.

Me: O-Oh.....really?

Jan: Yup, and I couldn't buy another milk because I don't have much on me right now, sorry Unnie..

Me: It's okay. I'm not really in the mood to drink milk right now.

Jan nods and brings out her carton of banana milk happily.....heol.

I ruffled her hair and the bell rings, telling us that lunch has started. We both got up and made our way to the canteen. I guess we will meet them there.

Jan: Unnie it's that Yein girl.

Me: Just forget about her...

Jan: But she's bullying somebody....

I looked up as quick as possible when I heard the word bully. There were 3 girls who I presume it's Yein and her minions. And they are surrounding someone.

Without hesitation I got up and made my way over. I could feel all eyes following me as I went. And it also got quiet.

Yein: Look what you did you jerk!!

'I didn't do it!'

Yein: My hair and uniform!! Go buy me a new one now!!!

Me: And why should she do that?