Chapter Twenty-Six

Halla's POV:

I've been searching and searching for the past 3 hours and I've haven't found ANYTHING.

Me: AAAAAHHHHH!!!! NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!

Jungkook: Woah, there. Chill horsey.

Me: IM CHILL......I mean I'm chill. Perfectly fine.

Jungkook: You sure about that?

Me: *sighs* Nope.

Jungkook came around the couch, took the laptop from my lap and sat down next to me setting the laptop on his lap.

Me: What are you doing?

Jungkook: *continues typing*

Not responding, huh?

Me: Jungkooooooo-

JK: Found her.

Me: W-What....

He gives the laptop back to me while I just stared at him.

JK: I know I'm handsome but please advert your eyes to your computer screen.

Rolling my eyes at him for proudly calling himself "handsome" I looked at my computer screen and my jaw dropped.

Me: H-How!?

In front of me were series of open sites all over the place and they were just addresses which probably where Jaein keeps moving. No wonder why there we're so many when I was searching.

I looked at Jungkook and he was just casually drinking his coke behind me.

Me: You know I didn't need help...

Jungkook: Says the one who yelled 'AAAAHH NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING' a few minu- ACK! WHY'D YOU THAT?!

Me: Oops sorry, the wind just blew the pillow out of my hands.

JK: Man, now I need to change my shirt, idiot.

I shrugged as he walked off to his room to change. I looked back at my computer screen and started to check all of the addresses to see if they are families that moved in recently, so that I won't freak out anyone when I knock on the door. How did he even find this? And why did I ignore those random addresses earlier? Aish, I'm dumb.

Jimin: Yah, Halla.

Me: What?

Jimin: Get Jungkook out of his room, dinner's ready.

Me: Ugh, okay.

I lazily got up from the couch and made my way to Jungkook's room. I knocked twice but he didn't answer.

Me: Yah! Jungkook! Dinner's ready!

(You know where this is going right? kekeke)

I twisted the knob and *click* huh? The door isn't unlocked. I walked in to expect him to come out of the shower but the bathroom door is open. I searched behind the door if he was quietly standing there but nope. I walk near his bed and saw someone with a hoody bending down.

Me: Jungkook??

I walked closer to the person and....

Me: J-J.....

Before I knew it, the person stood up and ran towards the balcony and jumped out. I quickly followed it because we are like at the top floor of this tall a** building and I'm wondering how the hell it got up here. But before I even figured it out, I hear a grunt on my right and I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT JUNGKOOK. I'M SUCH A BAD PERSON OMG.

Me: Yah, Jungkook! Are you okay???

Jungkook: Yeah sure, having this dart shot at me, I didn't feel a thing. I'm lucky that I pulled it out before I passed out.

I took the needle out of Jungkook's hand and pushed out some of the liquid on my hands.

Jungkook: Yah, what are you doing?

I ignored him and proceeded of what I was doing......which was smelling it.

Me: Haloperidol.....

Jungkook: Halo....Halo what?

Me: *sighs* Haloperidol. It's meant to calm down a person or even put them to sleep.

Jungkook: Who was that anyways?

Me: The person who I was trying to find.

Jungkook: You don't mean it's.......

I looked up Jungkook and gave him the sad look.

Jungkook: But why did she come into my room and tried to inject me with this Haloparrot stuff?

Me: Haloperidol, first of all, and secondly I don't know.

I got up and helped Jungkook up as well.

'What the hell'

We both looked at where the voice was and Taehyung was standing in the doorway.

Jungkook: Wait, Hyung. this isn't what...

Taehyung: JIN HYUNG, HALLA AND JUNGKOOK WERE DOING SOME ADULT STUFF ON THE FLOOR.

Me: Yah! Nothing happened!!!!!

We all looked at each other and Taehyung ran off to the kitchen.

Me/JK: KIM TAEHYUNG.

-----------------------------------

Lol you thought you guys would read about Jungkook not having a shirt on weren't you? Get your mind out of the gutter. Chapters will be updated slow again depending on my schedules. I think I'll be able to have time is when I graduate from highschool. Hope you like this chapter and please support me as always!!!! I love you very very very much!!!!!!

August 19th, 2017-Saturday @ 6:12 AM