Chapter 30.1

Previous Chapter:

"LEE SUUUJIII"

------------------------------

Everyone had introduced themselves to my cousin Baekhyun, who was supposed to come tomorrow. Luckily we get to skip training today because we needed to fill Baek about the situation.

Baek: Wait, so are they after Suji or the necklace?

Min: That's what we're trying to figure out.

Everyone became silent. That's the only thing we don't know about, but it seemed like they were after me because of the tailgate incident a few days ago.

A cell phone rung which startled everyone but it was coming from Min's backpocket.

Min: Huh, it's the station. Excuse me.

Min left the living room and went upstairs. I hope they found something that would help us what to do next.

Baek: Anyways, we should held down to train. Since someone is after the royal family, we have no time to mess around.

Halla: Wait, do you have any idea who's behind all of this?

Baekhyun sighs.

Baek: When your grandfather was alive, there was only one person who completely hated him.

Halla: Who? Who hated Grandpa that much to make an effort of kidnapping mom and trying to kill me.

Baek: I don't think your ready to know yet.

Min: And you're right.

We all looked at Min who was off the phone. He looked frustrated and sad.

Baek: Did something happen at the station?

Min nodded.

Halla: Well what was it?

Min: It's about Chang.

Baek: Chang?

Halla: Wait, Baekhyun. Do you know Chang?

Baek: Min. What's going on?

Min: *sighs* He's..... missing.

Everyone in the room was shocked.

Halla: Missing? But, but how?

Min: According to surveillances, his cell was blown up. Which also means that he is not alone.

Baek: This is getting way too out of hand. Min, we need to train them as soon and fast as possible.

Min nods. We all begin to get ready and start training. From the way Baekhyun and Min looked earlier, this war was getting too serious and there's no time to fool around. Right now, everyone's lives are at stake. Including mom's.

------------
Hello, Author here. Sorry for my lackness. School was tiring and frustrating but ya girl graduated!

From now on, I will be continuing this story and will try to finish it, even if chapters are short.

I hope you're not mad at me lol. I started this story in 2016 and I have yet to finish it.

Thank you to those who kept my book in their libraries and never gave up hope. Now I can start writing like I have been 3 years ago.

Annyeong chingu! See you in the next chapter.