Chapter Seven

In the upcoming chapter i might be adding a different POV so be ready for whats coming up next because i have an idea how this chapter is going to be.....BE READY!!!!
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Halla's POV

Voice: DONGSAENG!!!!!!

Before i knew it, i was knocked to the ground with a heavy object holding me down.

Me: YAH! MINJU UNNIE! GET. OFF.

Minju: ANDWAE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SO THIS TIME IM NOT LETTING GO!!!!!

ME: UUUNNNIIIEEEE!!!!!! YOU'RE SO HEEAAVVYY!!!!

While i was struggling to get Minju off of me we heard someone clear their throat. We both looked up to see the seven boys standing there in shock.

Me: Minju unnie get off right now.

Minju: HMPH! Fine then.

Right when we stood up, we both looked at the seven boys and Jimin's eyes widened.

Jimin: J-Jagiya!?

Wait, what?

Minju: Oh? Jimin-ah, hi!

Jimin: What are you doing with Halla?

Minju: Why? I can't hang out with my cousin?

Bangtan: COUSIN!?!?

Minju: Why are you guys yelling for? Yes, im her cousin.

Me: Unnie, I have to tell you something.

Minju: Sure, what is it?

I took Minju by the arm and dragged her far away from the shocked boys. I wonder why they were so shocked.

Me: Okay, so like you already know about how those  people who are looking for me?

Minju: Yeah, Min contacted me right after he dropped you and Bangtan off at the dorm.

Me: Okay, so you already know about them being...

Minju: your bodyguards? Yes, i know because i put them in that position.

Me: YOU WHAT!!!

Minju: What? I know how much you like Bangtan so i told Min about it.

Me: But why~

Minju: Bcause..... um I am engaged......

Me: ENGAGED!?!?!?! W-WITH WHO!?!?!?!?!

Minju pointed somewhere pass my head. I quickly follow her finger because i was eager to know who it was.

Me: JUNGKOOK!!?!?!?!?!?

Minju: -slaps my arm- NOO, JIMIN YOU DUMB FRUIT!

Me: YOU WERE POINTING AT JUNGKOOK THOUGH!

Minju: You seriously need to fix your eye sight.

Me: Anyways, class is about to start and i still need to get my schedule.

Minju: Principal didnt tell you yet,huh?

Me: Tell me what?

Minju: Principal set up a private classroom for you so that the other students wont bug you during class.

Me: Really? Am i going to be by myself?

Minju: No, im going to be in there and also Bangtan.