Chapter Five

Min: Halla, these people are your bodyguards. They are also known as-

Me: Bangtan Boys

Min: Oh? You already knew? But how did yo-

Me: Huh? Um Minju told me about them when she studied there.

Min: Oh? Well I have to get going. You guys should introduce yourself while im out. And Mr. Hahn after their introductions please train Halla, she is on weaponry unit this year.

By the way, Minju is my cousin who is apparently going to the same school as Bangtan. Once she told me about the school, education, and *cough cough* boys, oh and even food, I always wanted to at least visit her.

* an hour later*

After around an hour of instructions on each of the weapons my mentor was going to teach me. It was dark outside and i still need to know where I am going to be staying at. Just in time, Min came walking in and dropped himself on the couch. He looks really tired. This is my chance.

Me: MIN OPPA!!!!

Min: HALLA-AH!!!!

Before I know it i tackled Min to the ground and we both fell on the floor.

Me: Oppa, I have a question.

Min: Im listening.

Me: Where are we going to stay at?

Min: O_o Well, I know your gonna refuse this but you have to stay at Bangtans dorm.

Me: Really? Im totally fine with that.

Min: See, I knew you were gonna say that but its the safest, wait what?

Me: I said I am fine with it.

After I said that, Min looked at me with this face O_o which totally cracked me up. Suddenly my feet was no longer on the floor and to realize that I was being spun around.....in Min's arms.

Me: Um.....Oppa. Let me down.

Min: Oh, im sorry. Are you dizzy?

Me: No, no Im just a little drunk, you know? I can barely stand still at the moment.

Min: Halla.

Me: Well, why ask if you knew the answer?

I begin to turn around but then i hit a really hard chest.

Me: Woah~ Why is this chest really stiff?

Person: *clears throat*

I look up to see whose chest i was slapping earlier to come face to face with Jeon Jungkook, my ultimate bias.

Me: *about to say something but chokes on her saliva*

Min: SOMEONE GIVE HER WATER!!!

Jungkook quickly ran off and gave me water. I of course took it and drank it. Setting the glass down on the nearest table everyone was staring at me when i looked up.

Me: What are you guys looking at?

Suga: Y-Your nose is running.

With wide eyes i quickly wipe under my nose with my hands and came back looking at my hands covered in gooey blood. Probably mixed with my boogers but why do i care in this situation i am currently in right now?

Grabbing the tissues from the table near me then running towards the restroom, i lazily wipe off all of the dry blood and liquid blood from my nose....and also some around my mouth.