Chapter Seventeen

Halla's POV:

I bid goodbye to Jane as she stepped into her classroom. When she got in, I skipped to my classroom because I was happy to have made a friend. Two actually, I haven't met Jane's friend, Yujin yet. I can tell she has a really good but funny personality. From the way Jane talks about her, I really want to meet her. She even told me that her voice sounds like a really good dolphin voice. That's good because Yuna has this raspy voice that sounds like her rapping voice. Minju's voice is similar to Jimin's in some kind of way which I can't really describe to be honest. And I heard Jane sing when we were singing on our way back to school.

I was halfway there to class until I got yanked in some kind of room which was empty at the time. I didn't get to scream which I was really excited for but a hand already covered it.

Just then an idea came up that I had totally forgot I knew how to do.....

I bit his hand which made him let go of me in a groan and I turned around aiming for his head to be in a head lock but that didn't work. When reaching for his head, he grabbed both my arms and threw me on the table with him on top of me and my arms above me lifeless.

'The only time your skills have failed you, Halla'

I immediately looked up to the person as I remembered the voice. I could really see his face because of how dark the room is.

Me: Can your face come closer to mines?

'Mm, is this close enough?'

My eyes widened of how close his face was to mine. Like literally, if I move my head up 1 centimeter our lips would touch which I don't really mind happening at the moment.

Me: G-Get off of m-me, Jungkook!

Jungkook: And what if I don't?

I actually thought about what I would do if he didn't......(light bulb on)

I lift up my head which made his lip brushed on mine but instead of kissing him I bit his bottom lip.....

Jungkook: Ow! *touches his bottom lip* Why did you bite me?!

Me: You wouldn't get off so I had no choice but to do that.

Jungkook: But still, could of just bit my nose instead. I need these lips. *pouts*

Me: Thanks for giving me that idea for next time!

Jungkook: Ugh! Whatever! I'm leaving.

Me: Wait? You don't have to tell me anything?

Jungkook: Oh! That's right!

Jungkook walked away form the door and went closer to me. He studied my face as I gave him a 'what the fuck are you doing' expression.

He smirked..... I REPEAT HE SMIRKED..... AT ME!

He closed the gap, his lips touching mines. I thought he was gonna go in deeper but instead-

Me: *pushes him off* DUDE! MY LIPS IS GONNA GET SWOLLEN BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Jungkook: Oh please. The worse you can have is getting a hickey on your neck..... not unless you want me to give you one *smirks*

'His smirks should be illegal someday'

Me: Im gonna go to class now....

Jungkook: Right behind you~

Me: Oh no no no no no. If we walk in together with both our bottom lip swollen Min is gonna get the wrong idea and I don't want that.