Chapter Twenty-Seven

Halla's POV:

'HYUNG, HYUNG, HYUNG'

Me: Yah! Taehyung-ah! Come back here!!!

Jungkook: Hyung! It's really not what it looks like!

We both chase Taehyung down the stairs and into the kitchen but it was already too late when Taehyung whispered into Jin's ear and Jin literally threw a fork in between Jungkook and I. Now the fork is jabbed into the wall.....greeaaat.

Jin: Was what Taehyung said true???

Jungkook: We can explain.....seriously.

Jin looked at me and glared at Jungkook. He sighed and nodded.

Jin: Over dinner. Everyone should know what is going on between the both of you.

Me: But there isn't!

Jungkook: *whispers* Not yet..

Jin/Me: What?

Jungkook: Huh? I didn't say anything.

Minju: Yah! Hurry and come eat before the food gets cold!

We all went to the dining table to see all types of food laid out. Sitting at the remaining seats that are opened, Jungkook had to sit beside me.

Me: Why didn't you sit somewhere else?

Jungkook: Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?

Me: Uh....not at all.

Jungkook smirked and continued putting food on his plate. I rolled my eyes and did the same. Jin and Taehyung kept looking over here. Probably thinking that we would do inappropriate stuff.

Min: So what was Taehyung talking about? Adult stuff?

I choked on my food while Jungkook choked on his water. Great timing Min.

Me: Ah. Well, you see. When Jimin told me to get Jungkook for dinner, there was uh....

Jungkook: HALLA'S EX-BESTFRIEND TRIED TO KILL ME.

'WHAT!!??'

Me: She wasn't trying to kill you, exactly.

Jungkook: Then what else is she trying to do with me?

Me: Uh.............

Jungkook: Answer me.

Me: Kidnap you?

Jungkook: That's even worse!!!

Me: Well, it's better than getting killed, right?!

Jungkook: Damn, you're right.

Me: That's what I thought.

We stopped arguing and continued to eat but the table was dead silent so I looked up to see all of them staring at me. 

Min: How did Jaein know where you were?

Me: That's.......a pretty good question.

Everyone groaned in disappointment.

I try to replay my memories that I could remember when we were still bestfriends. Until someone took me away from focusing what I was trying to recall.

Namjoon: Hey, nice bracelet. I've never seen that type of bracelet before.

Me: What bracelet?

Jungkook: The one on your right wrist.

I brought up my right arm and looked at the bracelet that Namjoon complemented on.

(This is my actual bracelet from S

(This is my actual bracelet from S. Korea when my mom came back from her Thailand trip. Lol, I told her if she had time, I wanted a souvenir from Incheon international airport.)

Ohhh,  this bracelet. This was the one that Jaein....gave...to.. WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER?!?!?!?!

I shot up from the dining table and made my way to my laptop. Taking  my bracelet off my arm carefully because I still cherish it....even though I forgot I had it, I set it beside the laptop and went to a track-n-find website.

All I could remember from the bracelet was that if one of us was in danger or lost we had to shake our arm in any way for about 5 seconds and we'll get an alarm notification.

I know that we both don't have the same items or else we would of been confused of who was in danger.

Me: Hey, Jungkook.

'Hmm'

Me: When you were getting attacked, did you see anything shiny on her like any jewelry?

Silence....

Me: Jungkook?

Silence.....

I turned around and nobody was at the dining table eating....

Me: What the...

*crash*
*thump*

I ran upstairs but took the bracelet with me just in case someone tries to steal it.

Once I got upstairs every bedroom door is open.

Me: *whispers* What kind of intruder  would leave doors open?

'I would'

I turned around to face a familiar figure. Thanks to the mask she's wearing I'm not sure if it's Jaein.

Me: Why would you leave doors open?

Intruder: Well why don't you look into one?

Me: Because you might attack me when I do.

Intruder: Hmm, never thought of that.

Me: Oh my goodness.

Intruder: But that's not the reason why I left them open. Go ahead, look. I'll fight when you're ready.

Me: *squints eyes* You sure?

Intruder: Don't make me change my mind...

I quickly looked into Jin's bedroom since his room was the closest to me and what shocked me was that he was tied up in a chair with tape over his mouth. My eyes became wide as I realize that they all must be in their rooms all tied up.....except me.

I looked over at my bedroom door and it's closed but that's when I knew why she did it.

Intruder: Ready yet? I'm really getting impatient.

Me: So you tied them up to have them watch you and me fight in the hallway.....clever.

Intruder: You're catching up fast, Halla.

Me: Alright, lets do this.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE CLIFHANGERS
BUT IM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BEING A JUNIOR IN HIGHSCHOOL IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT BUT I STILL GOT ONE MORE YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL WHICH IM GLAD AF

WINTER BREAK YALLLLL
WHICH MEANS POSSIBLE FREQUENT UPDATES AND ME BEING MORE ACTIVE

KAJSNSJSJEJ
OVER 55K!?!?!?!?!
BLESSED XOXO
OKAY I THINK I SHOULD GO NOW
MY TYPING IS TIRED OF YELLING SOOOOOO HAPPY HOLIDAYYY

PS.......SUPPORT SUJI AND EUNA ON THE UNIT
SUPPORT MINJU ON HRR UPCOMING WEB DRAMA
YUJIN IS STILL SINGING
SAW JANE IN A KDRAMA WHICH I FORGOT THE NAME OF (SORRY)
SAW THAT ALL EXCEPT MINJU GATHERED FOR A REUNION AND NEXT TIME MINJU COULD MAKE IT IF SHE CAN.

*TEARS* MY FIVE BABIES ARE GROWING UP