Chapter Twenty-Five Part II

Halla's POV:

My eyes became teary and blurry as I see my best friends name on an article that happens to be related to Heongkyu Mental Hospital. We were best friends until she tried to kill me and later she disappeared after she told me she is a psychopath.

Flashback...

She puts her hands around my neck as I was pushed against the wall. I tried to fight back but she became insanely stronger than she was before.

Me: W... Why are you....doing this....

'I....I can't help it...Suji.....please help me.'

Me: I can't.....help you until....*breaths* tell me what's going on....'

She shakes her head as I see tears coming down her face. Her hands became weaker as she slowly starts to kneel down in front of me. Her hands released my neck and I can finally breath but they were heavy.

I looked up to see how she is but she was crying to hard.

Me: Look at me.

'I-I can't, Suji. You might think as me as a monster.'

Me: Then tell me what's wrong! What made you like this!

'I'm.....*shakes head* I can't!!!'

Me: Yah!!! Tell me!!!! I want to help you!!! *cries* please....tell-

'I'M A PSYCHOPATH!!!!'

Me: What?

'I'm a psychopath....*laughs* are you happy to hear that? *laughs* I... I can't control my actions *laughs* isn't that funny?'

Me: Psychopath? No, you're not. Please tell me you lying!!

'I WISH I WAS, SUJI!!! I WAS FINE AROUND YOU BUT I GUESS SOMETHING TRIGGERED MY BRAIN!'

Me: Stop! We can do someth-

'We can't! Okay! I was born like this! My family has a history of being psychopaths!!! You can't help me....'

Me: Listen to me. Yes we can. You can be a normal girl like you've been when we became best friends.

'Really?'

Me: Yes, really...

I thought everything was gonna be okay until she thought that it was impossible. She pushed me to the ground and stood up.

'I'm sorry.....Suji.'

Me: WAIT!!!!

She took off running out of her house. We just wanted to watch a movie at her place but this happened. I got up as quickly as I can and ran after her. Once I was outside, I tried to look for her. She was already so far that I see her disappearing at the end of the road.

'JAEIN!!!! JAEIN!!!! COME BACK!! PLEASE!!!! *Sniffs* Please..... come back....'

End

Jungkook: Yah, are you okay?

I snap back to reality and everyone was looking at me worried.

Me: Uh, yeah I'm fine.

Minju: Then why are you crying?

I touched under I'm eyes and it was wet. I immediately start to wipe my tears with my sleeves until I see a tissue in front of me.

'Here, and don't forget to blow your nose.'

Me: Thanks, Jungkook.

Namjoon: Ooooo, when did you become nice?

Jungkook: Hyung~
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
AYYYY, as you know, short chapters has been decided for the time being. Thanks to crime shows on Netflix I've had ideas on future chapters this year. I hope you guys like it!!! Plus another chapter is coming later today and I'm leaving a date after my authors notes so that future readers won't get confused.
Annyeong Chingu's!!!!!!

July, 10th 2017, Monday @ 5:56 AM