Chapter Thirteen

Halla's POV:

Min: Halla and Minju.

Me/Minju: Yes?

Min: What did you guys find in that little forest at the schools garden?

We both froze in our spots and looked at each other while saying in our heads.

'We're doomed'

--------------------------

Minju: W-what are you talking about?

Min: If I know, you know so spill it.

Jungkook was staring at me the whole time. I wondered if both of them saw it when we pulled the lever. It was nothing but stairs going further down into the tree.

Min: *sighs* Halla, if you decide to go down there yourself, bring someone with you that can protect you.

Minju: Hey! I can protect Halla just fine!

Me: You didn't protect me when I was being chased earlier!

Minju: That's different.

Me: How?

Minju: Jimin threatened me that if I help you I'll be the one to be tackled down by him.

Me: Jimin!

Jimin: It wasn't fair.

Jungkook: Anyways, what was in the tree?

Me: You watched us from class didn't you?

Jungkook scratches the back of his neck.

Min: We both did.

'I knew it'

Me: Well, nothing exciting yet, it was just stairs descending down in the tree.

Min: Okay, this Saturday we will meet here in class. I will pick a person to go down the tree and a body bodyguard to keep protection.

Yuna: So all of us except the bodyguards?

Min: Yep.

Min had already planned this out as he took out a coffee bucket from the podium. Min reaches into the coffee container and draws out a piece of paper.

Min: We'll open the papers at the same time.

Jan: I hope it's not me.

Then Min took out a box of what looks likely to be clothes pins. 7 to be exact. He made Jan pick and when she finally did, she put the clothes pin right beside the paper.

Min: Okay Jan, at the same time.

Jan/Min: 1-2-3!

Both pieces open and everyone cheered and clapped like they just found a perfect match.

Min: Okay, both of you will have hardcore training until Saturday. Congratulations.

Me: This is not what I consider a 'congratulation'

Jungkook: Just be happy that we have more history than them.

Me: Actually the ones with more history is them.

I point over to Jimin and Minju who are flirting with each other. What's the point if you're already engaged.

Jungkook: Whatever Sexy, just be prepared for the hardcore training.