Chapter Three

SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE LATELY!!!! To be honest i felt bad because of tight schedules. (Ever since school started) Anyways lets go to the story.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Halla's POV

Once I stepped inside the huge house i could already smell how natural the house is. The house was built with wood and stone....i like it.

When i was going to my room which my mom decided that since they have a downstairs, I could have the basement to myself. Anyways on my way to the basement I noticed that every now and then i see heart shapes carved on either the wood or stone. I need to talk to Min about this. Since Grandpa didnt just give us where whatever the thing is right away, he decided to give us a freaking scavenger hunt around Seoul. This could be fun, confusing, irritating and dangerous at the same time.

Mom: HALLA!!! DINER IS READY!!!

Me: I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!

I quickly went upstairs to the dining room. As I sat down, i looked at the food we were going to eat.......RAMEN!!!! But it looks different?

Me: Eomma? Why does the ramen look different?

Jan: Mom said it's stir fried ramen. She wanted to do something different today.

Min: Halla, you should try it. It's pretty good without the water.

I looked at Min then at Jan who saw me and quickly shook her head.

Jan: Unnie, you should try something new every now and then...we're not in Busan anymore.

Sighs. She's right, but damn for a little girl she sure has a strong mind. Of course, when your a princess.

I looked down and said okay. I looked back up to see the stir fried ramen waiting for me to pick it up and put in my mouth. Here i go. I reached over to the plate taking some with my chopsticks and put them on my plate. I grab some ramen and slowly put it in my mouth.

O_o HOLY CARAMEL MACCIATO!!! IT'S SO GOOD!!!

When I was about to take more, someone rang the bell. We all looked at the door then at mom. Suddenly the butler came in and whispered something to my mom. Her eyes grew big and she stood up.

Mom: Jan, Min stay with me.

Me: What about me?

Mom: I dont need you.

Me: (sarcasm) That, that hurt my heart, mother. Why must you say such a thing.

Mom: (goes along with me) Oh, my dear daughter. That just slipped out of my mouth. But my dear daughter, i suggest that you could kindly follow that butler over there.

Me: Seriously.

Mom: Im not kidding. Follow the butler, NOW.

After she said that, the door began to pound. We all looked at each other and nodded. I quickly followed the butler. To be honest i didnt know where we were going until I realized that we were following the heart shaped carvings. I guess Dad or Grandpa already knew what could happen.

We finally reached to the wall....really? Oh wait, the wall opened....but how? I quickly looked to where the butler was and his hand was on those candles on the wall and im guessing that was the lever to the wall. The butler gestured his hand and signaling me to walk in and up the stairs.

Luckily there was only one pathway to this secret room im heading to. I was sure the butler was behind me so i kept walking. I stopped walking when i reached a door. I looked behind me to see the butler gone...where did he go? Sighs I guess im alone to this point.

I opened the door to reveal a mini library room. Well it wasnt technically a mini room, it has a table that can fit like 1..2..3............30 people. But what i notice was the office.

Me: (whispers) Wasnt the chair supposed to be facing the door when no one is occupying it?

Mans voice: You are correct.

I jumped up like a grass hopper. I thought no one was here? I would've screamed but my brain reminded me that there were intruders in the house. Probably looking for me...wait correction, the necklace.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
SOORRRRY FOR THIS REALLY SHORT STORY AND THE CLIFFHANGER. i decided that i want to start their conversation in chapter 4. I would be writing chapter 4 with so much things going on you woukd have to read, chapters 1,2, and 3 again. Well I'll try to but yeah. Write ya later!!!! ANNYEONG CHINGUS!!!!!! 〜(^∇^〜)

Questionnaire: Who do you think the man sitting around n the chair is and where did you think the butler disappeared to?
Be creative! Create theories!