Chapter Eleven

Halla's POV

'Guys be quiet we might wake them up'

'So? This is way to adorable'

'Are you really going to take pictures now?'

'At least I have something to blackmail them with something.'

'You right, you right.'

I slowly open my eyes to see everyone awake and smiling at me from an angle. What happened? Why are they smiling so creepy...... especially Namjoon Oppa.

I was gonna lift my head up but was brought back down when I've noticed that there's something on it. I lift up my head up again but enough to see a familiar face in front of me.

Laying his head on top of mine and sleeping peacefully lies Jungkook 'thump thump.....thump thump'  Oh shut up heart, don't do this to me now. Without noticing, Jungkook began to open his eyes and met mine. We stared at each other for awhile until we heard a click in front of us.

Jimin: GOT IT!

Jimin pressed other buttons on his phone and with a final tap everyone including me and Jungkook, received a text message from no other than Jimin himself. I made a mistake by opening it because right in front of me is a perfect shot of me and Jungkook looking into each others eyes very..... I guess passionately?

Namjoon: Whoa! Jimin! Never knew that you were this great of taking photos.

Min: I got to admit, I'm starting to ship it.

Me: MIN OPPA!!

Min: What!? It's adorable seeing you in these kind of pictures to be honest.

Me: I can't believe this right now. I'm going to bed.

Min: DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR ALARM!!

Me: I KNOW!

I stomped over to my room and plopped on to my bed. I'm so tired, earlier today was very intense. I guess my consciousness was right earlier to. But it was surprising when the ones following us were Yuna's step- uncle. Thinking about what happened today, I started to drift off to sleep..... again.

*The next morning'

Me: GUYS GUYS GUYS WAKE UP WE'RE LIKE AN HOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL!

Namjoon: What are you talk- OH SHIT!

Me: GUYS WAKE UP!!!!

Everyone rushed to get ready for school even though we're an hour late. Me and Jungkook was already dressed and was smiling by the door as we watch them panic.

Me: Should we just tell them?

Jungkook: Awe, does the, Little Princess have a soft heart?

Me: Oh shut up.

Jungkook: We can't, not until we reached school.

Me: Why?

Jungkook: Trust me, I know my Hyungs. Once you tell them they would just go back to-

Jin: Stop flirting and start walking!?

Oh yeah, we have to walk to school from now on because Min wanted to change the license plate just in case they wrote it down and starts following us again.

We walked in silence, actually me and Jungkook were while the rest are cursing at themselves for not setting their alarms. When we got there we met Minju and Yuna at the school gates.