Chapter Nineteen

Halla's POV:

We all arrived at the schools garden.......really nervous and scared. Luckily, the garden had some lamp posts around the gardens path.

Min: Okay, just do what you both did before I came and got you.

Minju and I went to the tree with the lever inside the hole. As expected the tree bark slid open and reveals the descending stairs. Jungkook was about to go down first but I quickly stopped him.

Me: Wait... *gets something out of my pocket*

Jungkook: What are you doing? Are you gonna kill me?

Me: *rolls my eyes* No stupid. Here.

Jungkook: Glasses?

Me: Yeah, but its special.

Jungkook: Don't tell me....

Me: Too late! They are high quality camera recorded glasses..... plus one small flashlight with a one click button.

Jungkook: How did you even get these?

Me: I've got my ways.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and started going in the tree. Without me interrupting him again. I followed behind and part of me is scared, part of me is nervous, and part of me is like LETS DO THIS. Sorry it's that part of the month with maybe multiple mood swings.

So far it's just stairs and it gets cooler every time we go down.

*stomach grumbles*

Jungkook: Was that you?

Me: No? Why?

Jungkook: Is someone with us?

Me: Nah I'm just playing with you. It is me.

Jungkook: Gosh! And you made me actually think that there was someone with us!

Me: It was your fault......

Before I can finish my sentence, I heard a little girls laugh.....

Me: J-Jungkook...

Jungkook: Y-You heard th-that too r-right?

Me: Awe, I don't wanna die!

Jungkook was about to say something but we heard a little girl laugh again.

Jungkook: Maybe we're just getting things. It's dark down here anyways.

Me: Yeah, you're right. Maybe we're just being paranoid.

We continued to walk but this time I was holding onto Jungkooks arm the whole time. We didn't hear anything so far and maybe we were being........

'Boo!'

Me/Jungkook: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

We both screamed and hugged each other so tight that we didn't even want to let go of each other. I was crying in Jungkooks chest because I got so scared I almost peed my pants.

'Awe!!!! Look at you. Hugging each other when you're scared'

That voice.....it's familiar. I've heard it before but I can't remember.

'So when are you guys gonna let go?'

That's when I realized........

Me: JAN WHAT THE HECK!!!!

Jungkook: Wait Jan? And Halls can you let go already?

Me:.........No.........

I looked up to Jungkook and one of his eyebrows were raised.

'That habit of his.....'

Jungkook: And why not?

Me: Uh......

To be honest, being close to his chest like this feel safer and I like hearing his heartbeat because.......IT'S BEATING SO FAST RIGHT NOW LIKE DOES HE LIKE ME?!?!?

Jungkook: *smirks* Enjoying yourself aren't ya.

Me: It's not my fault that it's cold down here. You're just too warm.

Jan: Anyways! How's life guys?

I immediately let go of Jungkook's warm body and stare at Jan.

Me: Explain. Now.

Jan: Okay, okay. But let's keep walking. I think I spot light down there.

Jan points to emptiness but my eyes slowly adjust in the dark and I also see light.

Jungkook: Yeah....I think I saw it too. Let's go.

We walked and I ask Jan to explain why she was down here.

Jan: Well you see.... Min and the rest were talking about adult stuff and I noticed that they were ignoring me so I decided to sneak down here and have my fun by scaring you guys and I had succeeded!

This girl..... she was lucky I was scared of ghost children. They are my biggest nightmare to be honest.

We reached the light and apparently there was a wooden door beside it.

Min: Have you seen Jan!?!?!?!?

Jungkook looks at me and I smiled he probably knows what I was gonna say next.

Me: Uh no? Did you left her at the house!?

Min: I DON'T KNOW! I THOUGHT I SAW HER COME WITH US!!!

Me: MIN MOM IS GONNA BE MAD! WHAT IF SHE GOT KIDNAPPED!?

Min: Shit, shit, shit.

Me: Yah! Language!!!

Min: Don't tell me what to do!

Me: You're letting Jan hear you curse, stahp.

Min: What?

Jan: Oppa! I'm down here with Unnie!!!

Min: I'm so done with you, Halla. No more bubble tea for you.

Me: WHAT WHY!?!?

Min: You know why.

Me: Always taking things seriously....

Min: What was that?

Me: Uh.... OH LOOK THERE'S A DOOR!!!
----------------
This was short but at least I got to update!! Sorry for not posting in a while projects and homework was keeping me busy but how you guys like it!! Until next time........ANNYEONG CHINGU'S
ヽ('▽`)/