Chapter Twenty-Five Part III

Halla's POV:

Minju: Halla, can you look at other articles?

Me: Why?

Min: Cause you keep reading Jaein's article.

I really can't stop reading it. I wonder if she's okay and..... and stable enough to be my best friend again.

Me: Okay, I'll look for other articles but in one condition.

Jungkook: You want to find out where Jaein lives and see if she's stable.

Me: No......wait-

Jungkook: I can tell just by your face.

Me: It's that obvious?

Jungkook nodded his head. I looked at Min if he would agree but I can tell that he's thinking.

Min: I don't know Halla, what if we find out that she is in a mental hospital?

Me: Can I convince you?

Min: Okay, try me.

Me: *breaths* If Jaein is living in a house and IS stable enough to not try to kill us, we can ask her to help us find what Grandpa Lee wants us to find. If she's in a mental hospital, I would like to talk to her and ask her some questions on my own.

Minju: Do you really think Min would be-

Min: I'm convinced.

Minju's jaw dropped she looks at me and Min back and forth.

Min: But you only have four days to find where she lives since we are running out of time.

YES! MY HACKING SKILLS CAN BE USED FINALLY!!!! Oh, um.....yeah. I'm kind of a hacker, hehe. But once Min found out he told me to not use them unless they're for a good cause. Which in my case it's kind of a good cause.

Minju sighs and shakes her head. She went into the kitchen to prepare dinner along with Jin.

Minju: Just for a little information that all of you newbies need to know about Halla.

Jimin: And what's that, Jagi?

Minju: She's low key a hacker.

'WHAT!!!!'

Min: Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Jan: Me too. She's never used them ever since she got caught. *laughs*

Me: Jan~

Jin: What was she caught for?

Min: Do you really want to know?

Jungkook: I do.

Me: Yah!

Min: She got caught by trying to see the answers to an English test.

Minju: Wait, seriously?

Me: You didn't know?

Minju: No, all Jan told me was that you were a hacker, that's it.

Me: Well, now you know.

Minju: You such at English anyways.

Me: Do you want me to pull up all of your dance videos? I'm sure Jimin would love to see those. *smirks*

Jimin ran next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

Jimin: Please show me.

Minju: Yah!

Me: *whispers* I'll show you when she's not around. *winks*

Minju: Yah, I know it's not good when you wink!

Me: Welp, call me when dinners ready, I'll be busy in the living room.

I went back to my computer and disconnected my laptop from the t.v. and started to do some hacking.

'Is she really a hacker?'

'She's the first princess that I know who can hack.'

'Do you think she'll look into us?'

Me: I can hear you guys.

I turned around to see Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon standing behind me.

Turning back to my laptop I sighed and start typing again.

Me: If you don't want me to look into your past, leave me alone.

I hear shuffling bring me which means they left because they don't want me to find anything weird about them which made me giggle a little.

Me: Okay, where are you Cheon Jaein?

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
Okay, I'm babysitting at the moment and my phone is currently at 2%.

July 10th, 2017 Monday @ 10:31 AM