Chapter Twenty-One

Halla's POV:

Jan: 'Yah! Its a picture of us!!'

I took a glance at Jungkook and he was too in wide eyes like I am. Running out the door with Jungkook behind me, I quickly search for Jan in the huge white room. Once I saw a tiny figure I ran towards her. Instantly seeing the picture frame I took it and immediately looked at it.

Mom, Jan, Min, and I but....

Me: Dad?

I tried to look closer but the picture frame was taken out of my hands. I quickly looked up and saw Min also looking at the picture.

Me: Min, is that dad?

Min:......

Me: Tell me Min! Is Uncle Lee really our dad!!!!!???

The room became silent as my yelling got louder. I waited for Min to respond back to me but he hadn't said anything yet.

Me: Min...

Min: Yes, okay. Uncle Lee is our dad...

I can't believe it. I spent time with our dad but we saw him as our uncle. And the fact that Min didn't tell me nor Jan. Heck! Jan didn't even get to see him. I went back into the room and at on the bed. Still recovering from what I just now found out.

Uncle Lee was our dad.....

*flashback*

Suji-ah! Come back here!

I was running away from Min because I accidentally broke his siren light on his toy police car.

I ran until I could see someone who I can hide behind. Looking around I saw my mom and Uncle Lee talking. I ran behind Uncle Lee and tried to hide myself.

Min: Suji-ah!

Uncle Lee: Oh? You're looking for Suji? She's right behind me.

Me: Uncle Lee~

Uncle Lee: *covers mouth* Were you hiding from Min?

I nodded my head cutely as I pouted and came out behind him.

Uncle Lee: Min what did Suji do?

Min: She broke my siren on my police car! See!

Min brought out the police car as the siren on top of it was hanging on the side. By looking at it I looked at the floor feeling bad.

Uncle Lee: And Suji, how did you break it?

Me: I-I was just playing with it until the siren came out with the string attached to it.

Min: Its called a wire.

Me: I'm too small to know what that is.

Uncle Lee: Hey, be nice to each other. When you both grow up you guys would argue a lot.

Min: I don't care about being grown ups, Suji hadn't even apologied to me yet.

Min crossed his arm add I looked at him weird.

Me: A-apologied?

Uncle Lee: It means saying sorry.

Me: 😮

Uncle Lee: Suji-ah? Can you say sorry?

Me: I'm sorry, oppa. 😔

Min: I accept your apology.

Min ran away with his toy car as I followed him but then I was kind of listening to their conversation.

'How long do we have to fake this act, Jonghyun?'

'Either when it's safe or something bad goes wrong in the future.'

As a little kid, you wondered about a lot of stuff as you get more curious. I wanted to ask Uncle Lee what fake act but mother told me that he went on a long vacation and we never seen him ever since.

*end of flashback*

'Halla?'

Me: Hm? What?

Jungkook: I've been calling your name four times.

Me: Sorry, I was remembering something when I was little.

I looked at the chest and back at my necklace. Then I looked at Jungkook but he was already looking back at me.

Jungkook: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I smiled an ran to the front of the chest. Uncliping the necklace, I put it in front of the lock. Moving the lock around to have it actually fit in, I finally found the correct way to insert the lock. I was about to insert it but I hesitated.

Jungkook: What are you doing? Aren't you putting it in?

Me: What if it doesn't work?

Jungkook: There's only one way to find out so...

Me: Well thanks for the comfort...

Jungkook: Oh, you wanted comfort?

I rolled my eyes and silent curse at him.

Jungkook: I heard that.

Me: Then what did I say?

I turned to Jungkook and cocked one of my eyebrows towards him, waiting for his answer.

Jungkook: You said and I quote 'Ass...

Me: LET'S DO THIS!!

Jungkook: ...hole..... WOW THANKS FOR YOUR INTERUPPTION!!

Me: No problem.

He scoffed as I smirked. Placing in the lock, it surprisingly fit in place.

Me: Ommo! It fits!

Jungkook: Obviously.

I made a face at him and pulled on the lock. It clicked open and I removed the lock. Putting the lock down on the floor I breath in and out.

Jungkook: Just open it!

Me: What if something jumps out!!

Jungkook: Then it would of been shaking and making noises!

Me: Fine!!

I took one deep breath and quickly opening it. Making a noise by the hinges of the chest I squealed and maybe I junpedon Jungkook......actually I did hehe.

Jungkook: Can you get off of me?

Me: Why? Is your heart beating really fast?

I put my head closer to Jungkook's chest but before I touch it with my ear, he put his index finger on my forehead and pushed my head away and my body slowly getting off of him.

Jungkook walks to the chest and stared at the object inside of it for a while. He bends down (dirty thoughts running through my mind rn) and picks up what seems to be a book but then something hits me.

Me: O_o Is that a diary!!!

I immediately ran to Jungkook and stood beside him.

Jungkook: Yes, but.....

Me: But????

Jungkook: It's...uh.......locked..

Me: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! WHY CANT THIS BE EASY!?!?!?

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
THIS WAS SHORT....sorry I forgot that I was still in caps but I hope you like this chapter. Despite my hectic schedule in the real world im just glad that I get to update this. ANNYEONG CHINGU'S!!!!!!
*^O^*