Chapter Nine

Halla's POV......

I dragged Yuna to our classroom and i would think that Min already knew Yuna since she hasnt met me yet. She also didnt meet Jan either. Speaking of Jan, i havent heard from her or mom ever since that event occured. I hope they are okay.

Yuna: Halla-shi....?

Me: Uh yeah?

Yuna: Are you okay? You spaced out just a second ago.

Me: Yeah, yeah. I was thinking thats all...

I need to start looking for them but I don't think Min would like that. I might get kidnapped and not be able to see my friends and family.

Next thing I knew the bell rang signaling everyone to go home. Sadly, Bangtan, Yuna, and I have training to do. Yuna wants to help because she doesn't want her dad to be in a dangerous situation.

We all got in the car and drove off. I dont know why but ever since we started moving I had a bad feeling about this. Without thinking I turned around to see behind us and surprisingly someone is tailing us.

Me: Min oppa?

Min: What is it? (focusing on the road)

Me: I think someone is tailing us.

Min: Oh come on. Don't be paranoid.

I looked back and the same car was still there. I nudged Yuna on the arm. She gave me a weird look until I pointed to the car. She looked back, squinted her eyes for a while until her orbs went wide.

Yuna: Halla's right. We are being tailed. Drive faster and try to lose them.

Min: Yuna you don't have-

Me/Yuna: WE'RE NOT PLAYING AROUND!! DRIVE FASTER!!!

Min drove faster but was still shocked from what we had said.

Min: Explain when we get to the station.

Min tried to lose them but they keep appearing behind us. Suddenly I see Yuna's eyes twinkle. I hope that whatever plan she has is a good strategy.

Me: You seem to have a plan.

Yuna: H-how did you know?

Me: Your eyes twinkle whenever you think of an idea or strategy.

Yuna: Oookay.

Me: Oh! Don't take it the wrong way it's just

Yuna: It's fine! At least someone had to be the observant one.

Me: *giggles* Lets hear your plan, shall we?

Third Person POV

1st Man: Where did they go?

Currently in a dark wide alley, the tailers seem to have followed them in there and lost them.

2nd Man: Hey, come over here.

The two curious men walked to a smaller alley, revealing it to be full with bodies all over the place. Scared they looked up and found something shocking.

Halla: HELP ME.....PLEASE!!!!

Yuna: Come closer and I'll slit her throat in an instant.

2nd Man: If you do that, Yuna our Boss wouldn't be happy about that.

Yuna: Well good to see you to Uncle Chang.