Chapter Eight

Lets get started!!!! I couldnt wait until you guys read this.....
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Yuna's POV

After a little meeting with the princess i smiled happily to the office.

*knock knock knock*

Principal: Come in!

I walked in as i was told and was greeted by the person who raised me.

Dad: Ah! Yuna! Why didn't you contact me when you got here?

Me: Nice to meet you to appa. (laughs)

Dad: While you were coming here, have you seen Halla?

Me: Actually, i met her. I ask for directions and Jungkook gave them to me.

Dad: Jungkook? Bangtan's Jungkook?

Me: (laughs) Yes, appa. Bangtan's Jungkook. Why are you so curious nowadays?

Dad: Its just that, I dont know. Ever since your mother died, i have been more cautious.

Me: I get it appa. I learned alot of moves from you so dont be so worried. Im a woman now.

Dad: Yeah, yeah. No need to give me your lectures.

Me: Anyways, appa i have to hurry up and get this transfer stuff done.

Dad: Why in a rush?

Me: Halla invited me for lunch if i am done with these papers.

Dad: Really? Well, we should start getting these papers done. So how was America?

Me: It was okay. I have been to Mom's favorite places before i moved here.

Dad: You have really missed her dont you?

Me: (looks down) Yeah, a lot.

Flashback........

We were gonna go to Mr. Lee's house so that i can finally meet Halla. I was 5 that time and both of my parents have been working for Mr. Lee for awhile now.

Mom: Yuna! Are you ready?

Me: Yeah! Im coming down!

I put back all of my dolls that i was playing with earlier. I grabbed my backpack and made my way downstairs. I met up with my mother and we are still waiting for my father.

Dad: (coming out of his office) Thank you but i have to turn down that mission. I have a family now and im already working for Mr. Lee........thank you for understanding.

Mom: Was that Cadet Ku?

Dad: Yeah, he wanted to assign me in a mission to Belgium.

Mom: I guess things are not going well over there, huh?

Dad: (sighs) Yep. Anyways, we should go now if we dont want to be late.

I excitingly took my moms hand while walking out the doors. I was going to run to the car but my father scooped me up even before i could run.

Dad: What are you doing here Chang?

Me being confused, looked at where my father was looking at to see a middle age man...probably older than my dad.

Chang: Why? I cant see my own brother?

Dad: We were never blood related Chang.

Chang: Oh? (looks at me) Look who we have here...im guessing this is your only daughter?