1. Hi I'm Chester Bennington

A/N: Hi! This is my new story. I know there is some other on-going stories, but I kinda have no inspiration for them. And because i'm kind on addicted to write stuff, this is the result: new fanfic! I hope you all enjoy!

Peace out xoxo
________________________

A high and annoying peeping sound echoed in my head. It stopped my peaceful sleep. It's my alarm clock. It's Monday again. I scratched my face and dropped that clock on the floor. I just turned my side and buried my face to the pillow. No. No no, I have to get up. I need to go to work.

I slowly got up and made my way to kitchen. I was wearing only my boxers, but I live alone so that doesn't bother anyone. I put the coffee machine on, and walked back to my bedroom. I stepped into bathroom which is right next to my bedroom. I took my boxers off and stepped into shower, turning it on.

I washed my face, and the whole body. I have no idea what today is gonna be. I work as an art teacher, in St. Johnie's high school. I'm probably the youngest, and nicest teacher there, that's what the students have said. Well about the students, my boss said that today there will be a new boy in my class. I'm actually little excited of it. I always like to meet new people.

Guess what's funny. When I was a teenager, I was really rebel in school. I always had foughts, always were in detentions, never did my homeworks, I hated school. I hated it more than normal teenager. And now I work as a teacher. Things can change.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my waist, I walked to my clothing cabinet. I thought couple minutes until I decided to take black skinny jeans and black-blue plaid shirt.

I dried my wet skin and changed my clothes. I watched myself from a mirror. Clothed good enough, my beard just little scratchy and messy. Meh. Too lazy to care about that. I did my black hair with dark red spikes to like crazy as usual. Some students calls me "Spike Minoda", or only just "Spike" because of my hair. I don't actually care what name they use for me, if they're quiet and does their works good I'm satisfied.

I walked back to kitchen to take my coffee and some breakfast. I drank and ate kinda fast, I need to hurry in mornings, otherwise i'm gonna be late from work.

I took couple of my work backbags and walked out of my house, and stepped in my car. I drove away from the garage and made my way to the school building.

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

I walked through the hall in St. Johnie's high school. I watched into the other classes, there was no one. An art class is the last class in this hall. I'm the first teacher who has a lesson this early in Monday. The lesson starts at 8.10am.

Time was 7:55am right now and I placed my bags on the floor, near my large table that's front of the class. I walked into little storage I have and turned the lights on. I'm only art teacher in this building.

I took all papers and stuff what I'm gonna need in the next lesson. There was 5 minutes until the lesson started. I sat down on my comfortable chair, and opened my notebook of my own art. Today I was drawing a girl and a child with gas masks. I don't know where the idea came from.

Anyway, in half sleep and in my own world, I almost jumped when I heard the first student came in.

"Hey Mike! How are you?" Joe Hahn, this class's clown.

"Hey Hahn, don't try be nice I know you want to kill me" I smiled at him. "I'm fine" and he continued walking to his seat.

The students were full of energy again, all talking loudly and not paying attention.