2. I like fighting

Tuesday, 11.30. Lunch break. I was walking in a hallway, thinking about when i can go home. Man, I sound like a student. I enter lunch area, grab myself apple and coffee. I continue my way to the teacher box and when I opened the door for a hallway, I saw a strong guy holding on Chester's shirt, pinning him against the wall.

"Let go of him!" I shout and the guy runs off.

Chester looks at me, without emotion. He began to gather his stuff from the floor and when he got up, I saw a dark bruise on his neck, continuing his jawline. Someone had punched him, hard.

I grabbed his arm, but he shrugged away. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me" he says, and I can see from his eyes that anger was floading inside him.

"What happened?" I asked, pointing at the bruise.

"Not your business, ass" he says.

"Did he punch you?"

"No! I'm not been punched!" he shouts, "i'm not that weak that i can't fight"

"Well, however, fights are never good" I shrugged.

"I like fighting" he says walking away.

"Not so fast!" I yell, pushing him back.

"What you want?" he grunted.

"I need to know where did you get that bruise" I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh really?" he laughs, "it's not your business, but i fell down. I do parkour at my free time. And that guy was only making fun of it. You happy now?" he asked me, harshly, walking out of the hallway.

I watched him as he walked. I knew he was lying. He's too skinny to be a parkour boy. Someone had punched him and he was scared to tell the truth. I read people through their eyes. It's a gift from lord.

I sigh, and move myself into teacher box. I greet other teachers and i walk straight to McRay. She's the form teacher of Chester's class. Also she happens to be my friend.

"Hey, McRay" I say, and she watches up to me.

"Oh dear, you know you can call me Helen" she says.

"Helen, you know the new guy, Chester Bennington? Should I be worried about him?"

"No, I guess. He might be a difficult and harsh person, but there's nothing to worry about" she smiled widely.

"Which high school he was in earlier, and why did he move?" I asked, leaning on the door frame and getting a sip of my coffee.

"He was... In Patrick's! His father told me he was always getting bullied and were having lot of fights and..." her smile faded off quickly.

"And?"

"And that's all information I can give to you" she smiles again.

I sigh and nod, leaving.

______________________

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short, but I hoped you liked it. Please go read my other ongoing story Happy Pill (bennoda fanfiction), it would really make me glad. 

Remember to vote and comment!

Peace out xoxo