27. Getaway

> sexual content ahead (don't like, don't read) <

__________________________

* After Mike's work *

I stepped inside the apartment. I sighed, dropping my work bags. "Chazzy?" I ask.

I look around. No Chester. I scratch the back of my head as I make my way to the third floor, where Drew and Mack lives.

I see Mack laying on the hallway floor. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Drew threw me out" he mutters. "And I don't wanna move"

"Why?"

"Because we're brothers. Living under same roof. You really think that's gonna work out perfectly?" he scoffs.

I roll my eyes, and step over him. I walk to the Fuentes' apartment and see Chester on the couch, curled up in a ball, watching TV.

"Hi Chester" I say, smiling.

He shoots himself up to look at me. He smiles. "Hey baby"

"Uuh, I like that" I smirk and sit next to him. "What you watching?"

"Uhh, just some shitty document about ufos" he laughs, and lays his head on my lap.

I run my hand through his soft hair. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Actually yeah. I think going to school so early after what happened was a bad idea. I forgot how shitty people are" he shrugs, and moves, trying to get comfortable.

"Yeah. You can try next Monday" I said.

He finally stops moving, saying "You know, i'm done with school. I'm cutting it off, I won't go for another bullshit year"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm nineteen, I've been in school enough"

"I'm 29 and i'm still in school"

Chester laughs. "You're a dork"

I laughed a bit too. I always loved to hear Chester's laughter.

I heard footsteps coming closer me. I glanced up and saw the brothers walking in.

"You're my brother, man" Drew said, punching softly his twin in the stomach.

"Yeah, I know" Mack shrugged, slapping the back of Drew's head.

"You two finally solved your damn problems?" Chester asked, starting to move around in my lap.

I snorted loudly, looking at Chester with a serious look. "Really? You keep moving?"

"Yes, really" Chester laughed. "Ugh, I wish I could spend time with you alone" he sighed.

"Let's go to your apartment. Problem solved"

"No, I mean. Alone alone" he explained.

I heard Drew whistling seductively. Chester already was giving him the finger.

"My place?" I said, but it came out as I question.

"You still have your house?" he asked, almost surprised.

"Uhm yeah? Did you think I sold it or it just disappeared?" I chuckled.

"Well, you haven't been in there for months" Chester said.

"We can go to my place" I shrugged.

"Sure. We can leave saturday and come back here on sunday, if that's okay. Just one night away" Chester said, throwing the TV remove to Drew.