4. Let's be friends

A/N: First of all I want to thank you for being so excited of this story! I am surprised. And I love you. Anyway, my point is.... this story plot may go fast, but believe me, lot of things are going to happen. I hope you enjoy this chapter! c:

P.S. Sorry for time jumping in this chapter.

_____________________________________________

"Yeah, okay. I got it!" I said to other teachers and left our area. I walked to my own class, sitting on and opening the computer. McRay told me to make report of her class, how they've been doing their art projects. Such a nice class, but I hate doing paper work.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. The class is starting in 5 minutes, but I don't think it's a student.

"Come in!" I yelled.

I was wrong, it was a student. And not just a student, probably the hottest student in whole building. Chester Bennington.

"Hi, Shinoda" he said shyly.

"Hello, Chester. What you doing here, the class is starting in few" I muttered.

"I know, and I have to talk to you. But I don't have time after the class" he said, and I raised my glare out of the computer, now looking at Chester.

I nodded, showing him to speak.

"I'm sorry, for being so damn harsh to you. I don't usually, I mean, okay i am always harsh to teachers but you don't seem like a teacher. I mean, i don't wanna be harsh to you. You're too cool for that" he told me.

I looked at him. Is Chester Bennington, St. Johnie's worst and most difficult person saying sorry?

"I'm a teacher, I'm used to be treated harshly. It's okay" I smiled.

"Uh, here's the small project you told us to do last week. I didn't care to do it at here, so i did it at home" Chester said, handing me a small piece of paper.

I didn't know Chester knew how to draw. He had drawn black and white picture, where an old lady is smoking a cigarette. Woman's face was... So realistic.

"I could give you an A+ from this" I said to him.

He smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah. But sadly, your final grade will be around C because of your bad behaviour" I said, putting his work into the file where was other students works from the same class.

"Fuck..." he muttered.

"You could start from ending your swearing" I smiled at him.

"You swear too"

"I don't know what the fuck you are talking about" I said, innocently.

Chester laughed. "You're awesome. I wish you weren't my teacher so we could be friends"

I smiled at him, and felt like I was blushing. Yes, I admit, I do have a crush on him and he told me wants to be friends. Is he flirting?

"Yeah, well. We should get to know each other better first" I told him.

Before Chester could say anything, the school bell rang. He then just closed his mouth and smiled, walking to the last row and sitting down. Other students started to flow in, and I started the lesson.

> Time jump: End of the lesson <

It was excatly 3pm. "Go home you all" I told everybody. I had noticed everyone is picking on Chester, making fun of him. I can't imagine how does he feel. Or does he feel at all? I can't say, he don't show his emotions.

"Hey, Chester" I said, grabbing his shoulder.

"I told I gotta go. I'm busy, I got lots of stuff to do" he said.

"I know, I have just one quick question"

He sighed. "Fine. What you wanna know?"

"How do you feel about you getting bullied?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"I don't" He looked down. "I don't feel anything about it. I don't care what other people think"

I let go of his shoulder, nodding he can leave. I knew it. He doesn't feel. He was already bullied in his previous school, and now he knows how to deal with other people's bullshit. He learnt to deal with being hated.

> Time jump: Next week <

I don't know what happened with him, but he started to hang out with me at lunch breaks. He started to show his kind side, putting the harsh one away. Which of course, made me only to have bigger crush on him. But still, he didn't talk much about his personal life. All i know is, that his mother took off when he was 15 and his father was a dick. He was a drunk, but Chester sweared to me that he did nothing physical. Chester has friends who are twice his age, and he was living in a small, cheap apartment.

He wanted to hang out with me when he didn't even have my class.

"Is it illegal if I ask you to hang out with me after school?" Chester asked, leaning his arms on the desk.

"Is being friends illegal?" I said, smiling.

"I take that as you want to hang out with me?"

"Yeah, it would be cool. Your place or my place?" I asked.

"Uhh..." he sighed.

"You don't want me to come your place?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'd like to show my apartment, but you know... It's like a small room with water dropping from the ceiling. It's a shit hole" he shrugged.

"Oh" I breathed, "I understand. It's fine, let's just get my place. It's no problem" I smiled gently at him.

"Is today too soon?" he asked.

I chuckled. "Not at all, it would be awesome"

"Doesn't your wife care?" Chester asked.

"Don't have one" I laughed, "I'm single"

"Oh" Chester sighed.

"I've never had a 'real relationship', so you don't have to 'oh' there" I said.

"One night stands are your style?" he chuckled.

"Something like that" I laughed. "What about you?"

"Uhhh... I don't know. Relationships are complicated and one night stands probably will give me AIDS" he laughed.

I chuckled. "Yeah, good point you have there"

"So uhm... You gonna pick me after school or what" he asked, getting up.

"Yeah, see me in the parking lot" I smiled.

"Okay, Shinoda" he walked to the door but stopped and turned to look at me for last time. "One more question. Why does some students call you Spike?"

I laughed, "It's because of my hair, I guess"

"I love your hair, Spike" Chester said, and bit his lip, leaving the class room.

I felt my cheeks going into deep red. Damn, Chester.

Damn.