22. He's here

A/N: Another chapter, yay! So, yes. Please comment/vote and tell a friend. I hope you like this story.

_________________________

I always like spending time with Chester - duh he's your boyfriend, wake up Mike-. That's why I haven't been at my own house for weeks. Woodstreet is my home street, this building is my home. Saturday was kind of nice, lazy day. Sunday was so much more.

I was waiting for Chester to get down the stairs. It was barely 5pm on Sunday. I asked Jared if it was okay if we'd go to have a fine dinner. He did agree, telling me Mack and Drew was going to be around. I trusted those three enough. Andrew is in other case. He's always missing, he's always doing 'stuff'. And again, he's somewhere else than in Woodstreet.

"Oh, well look who is still in the picture" I heard someone say to me behind my back. It sounded familiar.

I turned around, almost dying from the shock.

It was Sean. Standing inside this building.

What the fuck is he doing here?

"Why are you here?" I asked, clenching my fists.

He smirked. "I came to see Chester"

I rushed front of him, grabbing his shirt, throwing him against the wall. I held my other hand near his throat, pinning him against the filthy wall. "Abusive boyfriend? You're not going to see Chester"

"Oh right, I forgot. You're the perfect boyfriend" Sean mocked, not even trying to get away from my grip.

"How did you get away?" I asked, more angrier.

"I got help, you got Judas in your team. The court is tomorrow and I know I will get at least 20 years. Thanks for Chester"

"Don't fucking blame Chester. You made a big mess by yourself" I yelled.

"You know nothing about him!" he growled. He punched me straight in the face, now brushing me against the same wall. "You don't know even one simple thing, like, what's his favorite ice cream. Answer me, Mikey"

"Uh... Vanilla?" I breathed deep.

"Wrong!" he yelled and slapped me. "It's frozen yoghurt! You don't know him, no one knows him like I do"

"You were only a shitty boyfriend!" I screamed, trying to squirm away.

"Shut up, it's not about who knows him the best or how great boyfriend he has, the thing that matters is who loves him. And that's me" Sean spoke.

"But he never loved you back" I said quietly.

He threw me on the floor, punching my face. I fought him back.

"Sean?" I heard fragile voice call. Chester's voice.

We both quickly stood up, looking at him. I wiped the blood away which was coming out of my nose.

"Sean what are you doing? And why are you punching Mike?" he asked.

"I came to see you, before I go to jail" Sean said.

"You shouldn't have come" Chester said, crossing his arms. His voice was gentle and soft, but I saw from his eyes that he was petrified.

"Why are you here?" he asked again.

"Mike, could you...?" Sean asked from me. I looked at Chester who gave me a small nod that it was okay to leave them alone for a moment.

I sighed, wiping the dried blood out of my face. I sat on the first step of the stairs, watching how Sean and Chester were talking.