17. Problem called Sean

A/N: I can't believe this story has almost 1k views ._. Thank you guys so much, i love you. Enjoy this chapter!

____________________________________

It was 6.12am. I rubbed my face feeling still tired, but I knew I couldn't sleep anymore. Chester was still cuddled under my arm, sleeping. He was snoring lightly, quietly, which was probably the most cutest thing i've ever seen. I kissed his forehead and he moaned in his sleep. I chuckled.

I got up, wrapping Chester in the blanket. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I watched clock and knew I had plenty of time to get ready. I got clothed up, expect my shirt which smelled like sweat and shit. I threw it in the laundry box and tried to find another one. I couldn't.

I sighed and walked to the Chester's pile of clothes. I found a nice flannel shirt which actually smelled good.

"Bless you Chester for wearing too large clothes, this fits me perfectly" I muttered.

I walked to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast.

As i was eating and having coffee, I saw Chester in the bedroom, cuddled up against the pillow and blanket. I watched how peaceful he looked as he slept. I waited until it was 7.20am.

"Chester!" I yelled. "Time to wake up!"

"I don't want to..." he groaned.

"I made you breakfast and coffee"

"I'm up" Chester said, pulling his boxers and pants on. He took slow, small steps toward the kitchen.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"My butt hurts" he muttered and took a sip of coffee. "And all I can do is have some poison coffee"

"Poor you" I chuckled. "I like strong coffee"

"You know... Last night was fun" Chester smirked. "You did make my birthday better, to be honest" he smiled.

"You're welcome" I nodded.

"But next time you're gonna wear a condom because I don't wanna have a syphilis" he said in a serious tone.

"You want there will be next time?" I asked.

"Of course. I do wanna have sex with my boyfriend more than once" he said and walked to the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Boyfriend? You're getting serious"

"Well, yeah..." he muttered.

"I think it's good" I said and got up, pulling my work bag to my shoulders. "So... You solved that shit we once talked about?"

"Kind of, yah. It's better now. You don't have to worry about that" Chester nodded.

"Whatever it was, I'm happy you can solve things on your own" I smiled.

"So you're okay with it that we're making this official boyfriend/boyfriend?" Chester asked.

"I'm happy with it" I chuckled. "Put on your shirt and jacket, we gotta go"

"I always forgot you're also my teacher" he muttered, as he was searching for clean clothes.

"Have you seen my flannel?" he asked, looking at me. "You son of a bitch, I was planning to wear that"

"I'm not even sorry" I chuckled.

"You go get more clothes, seriously" he said, finally finding a clean shirt. He pulled his jacket on and we left.