26. Truth behind him

A/N: Hey readers! Here is the new chapter. Also make sure you go check out the new chapter of Happy pill, thank you! Thank you, I love you xoxo

______________________________

I was sitting in the kitchen table, doing paper work. Fuck, I hate this job. I like art, but I hate being a teacher. I sighed. I watched the clock, it said 3.24pm. Chester should be home soon.

I stood up and walked downstairs until I was in the basement. Jared was already behind the bar, cleaning glasses and stuff. He smiled as he saw me. I sat down on the chair, leaning down on the desk.

"Hi Mike" he said. "How are you?"

I sighed. "I'm fine"

"How are the things with Chester?"

"Fine"

"Wow, what's wrong?" he said, stopping his actions, looking at me.

"What? I said 'fine'" I said.

"You know that's a lie" he chuckled. "Seriously, what's wrong? Tell me, i'm all ears"

I sighed, scratching my beard. "It's Sean what is wrong"

"Dude, he's no problem, he's in prison"

"He may be in prison, but it's totally bothering Chester. He's fucking petrified" I muttered.

Jared sighed deeply. "Not a surprise. Their relationship was awful"

"What you mean?" I asked.

Jared looked at me, before he said "Sean was abusive. He was angry, he got obsessed over things really easily. You know that Chester doesn't like to fight outside the club, expect when he has to. Of course, he did fight Sean back but he was always stronger. Chester has lost only few fights, and they were all with Sean"

"Fucking Sean. I hate that guy" I grunted.

"You're not the only one. He got obsessed over Chester. Do you know who Samantha is?" Jared asked.

"Uh... Chester mentioned her... She's his ex..?" I said half asking.

"That's right. Now, why did they break up?" Jared asked.

"Uh, because Chester is... Gay?"

"No. Chester is bisexual. Guess again, why did they break up?" Jared gave me long, serious look.

"Sean?" I asked.

"Yes" he sighed. "Sean told Samantha some lies and shit until she broke up with Chaz"

"I thought Chester and Sean were together for like 10 months" I said, a bit confused.

"Technically. After 5 months, Sean came out as a dickhead. Chester did break up with him, but Sean never let him go. Chester found Samantha, Sean banished her off, Chester realized that Sean is obsessed, they had to go back together" Jared said.

"Damn, that's some fucked up shit" I muttered. "How do you know all this?"

"Chester told me. After their final break up, Sean totally flipped out. Chester couldn't live here, that's when you came to picture. You saved his life without knowing it" Jared gave me a small smile.

"And now Chester is scared that Sean will take me away from him, right?"

"You're smart guy" Jared said, smirking.

"I've heard that before" I chuckled.

"Where's Chester?" Jared said, looking to the doors.

"Right, uhm. I guess his already home. His school ended at 3.10pm" I said and got up.