7. It cannot be wrong

A/N: Hello! Here is the chapter 7. I'm sorry the time jumping. I'm afraid this chapter is too short, but let's hope it's okay.

Also, I want you to go check out my new oneshot called "Your last dark night". You can find it from my profile.

_______________________________

I woke up and I couldn't find him in the morning anymore. He had left before I woke up. He left a note saying "Had to go. See in school". After finding Chester from that dark alley, made me think about those guys I once saw him with. I was literally dying to know who they actually were. Chester was really wasted, with bloodshot eyes, and he couldn't stay with those men. He also told me he had no place to go, and his father's place was not even an option. Something deep shit is going on with him. I know asking him to move in with me, his teacher is a big and huge thing, but he didn't say no.

> Some time later <

It's been a week since I asked Chester to move with me. Yes, I know we have known each other only a small time and he's my student but he told me he's gonna pay for his food and water. It can't be wrong. His apartment is a shithole and needs to be fixed, and Chester will move back in there when it's possible. Seems like he still has some issues with his father, since he rather live with his teacher than his own father.

I don't complain. I might sound twisted asshole, but I do have feelings for him. I'm not the best guy explaining feelings, but I really do like him. A lot. When he's around, everything seems simple and easier.

I was waiting for Chester to show up. He said he'd be ready to leave Woodstreet in 15 minutes. I was tapping the steering wheel, watching the block house Chester was living. Finally, he stepped out of the building. He walked towards my car and I started the engine.

He threw his stuff to back seat and sat on the passenger's seat.

"You ready?" I asked, and he nodded.

I made my way to my house.

"It's gonna take 3 weeks to repair the ceiling. And maybe one or two weeks to get floor and walls done" he told me.

"That's alright. You can stay with me as long as you need, but-"

"But i can't tell anyone" he cut me off, finishing me.

I looked at him, smirking. "Yeah. Yeah"

"Dude, I won't tell anyone and I understand. Teacher and a student living in the same house may send some misunderstandings" he said, looking out of the window.

I sighed. "So.... I need to ask, what happened in that alley?"

I heard Chester clear his throat. "Is it good enough of answer if I say I have some problems I can't talk about?"

I looked at him in silence. He doesn't want to talk about it, and I can't make him. I nodded, saying "Okay"

We reached my place, and we got inside. I showed Chester his new room, my guest room.

"And for the last, no smoking inside. Take that to outside" I said, tapping his shoulder.

"I got it, Mike!" he laughed.

God, I love his laughter.

I walked to kitchen, opening my fridge. I was starving, and I guess so was Chester. A bit later I heard Chester coming.

"What you want for dinner?" I asked him, still looking inside the fridge.

"I'm gonna pay, and do my own food" he said, sitting on the chair.

"You don't have any food right now... So I'll just make pasta or noodles" I said, sighing as I closed the fridge.

"I was serious" Chester insisted.

"Okay, fine. Three last shelves are yours, and I won't touch them. You happy?" I reached out for the cabinet where i keep noodles.

"Okay, that's fine. I guess, I will just eat your noodles tonight" he chuckled.

"Yes you are" I laughed.

> Time jump <

It's been five weeks since Chester moved in with me. We've become closer. He knows lots about me, and I know lots about him. I haven't complained, no one has. People in school has no clue, because I always drop Chester off a bit before school. Chester's school's been doing good, and I keep an eye on him for doing his homework. He still goes to his boxing club almost everyday, but he has his van. I know he doesn't have licenses but I have also broken the law a little bit when I was 18.

We had agreed, we eat dinner together. We eat our own food, but in the same table at the same time. There gotta be some kind of control, right? I walked up to Chester's room, his door was open and he was working out.

He had muscles. Strong muscles. He might be skinny type but he looked really strong. Not a surprise, this guy fights with strangers almost everyday. Also, he was shirtless. I saw his tattoo on his back and forearms. I couldn't see well what is was, but it was really badass tattoo.

I breathed deep, and knocked his door. "It's 5pm. Time for dinner"

He got up, "Yeah. Okay" he said, catching his breathe to normal pace. He swiped some sweat from his skin and put on a tank top. He followed me into kitchen.

I had my chicken fricassee ready on my place, and Chester got his leftovers from yesterday.

"You're not gonna reheat it?" I asked, as I saw he was eating it fridge cold.

"Why would I? It's just food" he muttered.

"Just food?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't like eating, or food. I eat because I have to" he sighed.

"Oh" I said, wondering why he said that.

"Don't worry, Mike" he said, looking at me. "I don't have any eating disorders or problems! I just, i'm not used to eat a lot. When I was living with my dad, food was a rare thing when my mom... Took off" he muttered his last words.

"Oh.. Where is she now? Why did she leave anyway?" I asked him, trying not to be rude.

"Uh, I.. I, I don't like talking about it" he said, sniffing.

Damn it.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or anything" I told him.

"It's okay. I just haven't seen her in almost 4 years" he said, smiling lightly.

"So, you miss her?" I asked.

He kept looking at me, quiet.

"Stupid question, of course you do" I muttered.

"No! It wasn't a stupid question, I just started to think. Actually, I don't miss her. She wasn't a great mother anyway. That's why she took off, and I know that she's not coming back!" Chester told me, finishing his food and leaving.

I sighed, cursing myself. Why did I ask him way too personal question?