8. Let's keep it unreal

A/N: Here is the chapter 8! I'm sorry if this is a bit too short, but comment how you like it (short or long chapters?). I also want to thank everyone of you for voting, commenting and reading this story! Keep it up!

Enjoy xoxo

____________________________________________

Later that same night, I walked to Chester's room. I knocked his door, and he yelled me to come in. He was listening some weird music, writing down on his book. He turned to look at me, putting the music down.

"I'm sorry about asking about your mother" I said.

He nodded. "It's okay"

"There's coming a good movie from TV. Wanna watch?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah sure! I'll just... Finish this line" he told me, writing down few words and closing the book.

"School work?" I asked, smirking.

"Nah, too mainstream to do school" he laughed and got up.

"What were you writing then?"

"Stuff" he said, walking out of his room. "I go crazy without it"

I didn't answer him, I kept my eyes glued on the Chester's book. Stuff? What stuff? Does Chester have some dark secrets inside of him?

I shook my head, following Chester to the living room.

"Which genre does this belong?" he asked, trying to get comfy on the sofa.

"Something, action and horror" I muttered.

"I hate horror" he muttered.

"Aw wanna come close and hold my hand?" I asked him, sarcastically.

He snorted loudly. "Dork" he laughed and softly kicked my side.

"You bitch" I said, slapping his legs away from me.

The movie started, and it was about one FBI agent who was killing people. It was really interesting but I couldn't focus. I was stalking Chester every 10 second. That makes 6 times in a minute, which makes 180 times in 30 minutes, and 360 times in one hour. Does it make me a stalker?

Movie had 20 minutes, and then it would end. It was killing me. Chester didn't speak, not even a word. We didn't have awkward silence. It has to mean something. I changed my position, resting my arms on my knees, looking at the TV screen. Why won't you just end? I repeated it all the time in my head. Don't know why.

I peeked on Chester, he was still in the same position. He looked at me but this time I didn't watch away. We kept looking each other, ignoring the movie.

He moved to the same postion as I was, now our faces were pretty close. We looked each other's eyes. He had lust in his eyes, deep in. I watched his lips, and I wished I could taste them.

The atmosphere was enjoyable. Almost like pleasure, what you get from kissing or making out. But this was a different case. It was overwhelming. Pleasure and lust in the air and in our eyes. He was totally eye fucking me.

I made the first move, and tried to kiss him, but he put his finger on my lips. "No, Mike. I really do like you, but we can't kiss. After the kiss, everything turns real. This is unreal. And it's enjoyable, I can see you like it. Are you sure you wanna ruin it? The crime haven't been done yet, you're not a guy who was messing with his own student. But after the kiss, the crime's done and everything is real. I know you don't want that" he said, slowly getting his finger away from my lips.

"Good movie, by the way" he said cheerfully, leaving the living room.

Chester was right, I have to admit it. Because we didn't kiss, i'm not the guy who was messing with his own student. I sighed, and closed the TV. I walked to my own room, throwing my shirt where ever it wants to go. I fall down on my bed. Does Chester have some feelings for me? He must have. Or then he's just an asshole, if he doesn't. His words were a bit confusing, but they were true. The funny part of it is, I wanna be that guy who was messing with his student.

> Next day <

I got up early. At least I thought I did, because I heard speaking from Chester's room. He usually isn't up this early, I always have to drag him out of his bed. His door wasn't fully closed, so I watched him. He was speaking on the phone. I couldn't hear the other person.

"The fuck's your problem?" he said, turning to look out of the window. "I am almost 19, I can take care of myself.... Yeah, I know... Oh, it's hard for you? Think about me! It was my fucking fault what happened with mom... I didn't make you drink, that was your fault! You took the bottle, and you drank it all! Just, fuck you! Stop calling me!" he screamed, harshly throwing his phone to his bed. He took steps back, and ended up on the ground, sobbing.

I felt guilty for listening his call. What did he mean by saying it was his fault that his mom took off? It doesn't belong to me, but I was dying to know the truth.

I counted to three, and opened his door. "Chester, I heard shouting, you okay?" I asked.

Chester was on the floor, crying. I knelt down, putting my hand on his shoulder. I tried to make an eye contact, but failed. "Chester? What's wrong?"

He stopped crying, but was still sobbing. "How much did you hear?"

"Does it matter?" I asked, petting Chester's short hair.

He turned to look at me. "No, because it's not your business" he muttered, trying to get up but I held him down.

"Maybe it's not but I need to know" I said.

He got into a sitting position. "It was my dad. I've been ignoring him, but I accidentally answered this morning. He keeps talking about mom, and it's driving me crazy. Out of my mind. I'm going insane" he said, looking into my eyes, but he watched away and continued. "I know the truth, he doesn't. It was my fault that mom took off, but my dad thinks I'm only blaming myself, but... I know the truth. The truth's making me insane"

"What's the truth, then?" I asked.

"I can't tell you. If you knew, I would have to kill you" he smirked.

"Chester, seriously"

"I am serious, you don't even wanna know, believe me" he said, harsher. "I'm gonna be late from school, so are you" he said, got up and left.

I sighed. I was sitting on the floor, thinking about what the hell just happened. I don't believe it was 'really' Chester fault that his mom left. He is just blaming himself, but i'll make sure he will one day accept the fact, that his mom simply... Just left.

Right?