9. Around you I feel safe and sound

A/N: Hey guys! If you didn't notice, I also updated my other story (Happy pill) so if you don't mind, go check and read that too! However, please enjoy this chapter xoxo

____________________________________________

What the fuck are you doing, Michael?

He's your own student.

Do you have any sense in your mind?

Do you know how big mess this is gonna be?

I was staring myself from the mirror. Buttoning up my flannel shirt. I seriously wasn't ready for the new work day. Chester was fucking with my brain. And hormons. He makes my heart beat faster, making myself feel safe and sound. Am I falling for that kid?

I sighed, and grabbed my work bag. I walked to the Chester's room, knocking of course, before I stepped in.

I groaned as I saw him.

The poor teenager had fallen asleep. He had got shower, and his clothes but he's still sleeping on his bed. It was very peaceful to watch him sleep. His chest going up and down, up and down. I sighed.

"Chester. You're gonna be late" I said. No movement from him. "Not funny, you have math! I know it sucks, but you're gonna fail it by this way. Get up, lazy ass" I said, tapping his back. He groaned.

I rolled my eyes, and saw a glass of water on his night stand. I would be a terrible father. I poured the cold water on his face.

"Yo what the fuck!?" he shouted, getting up like a bullet from the gun.

"You're gonna be late! I'm leaving in five, be ready or i'll leave without you and you have to walk around 10 miles!" I spoke, leaving the room.

I heard the rush in his room and I smirked to myself. I walked to my car, I waited five minutes and started the engine. I was ready to pull away from my yard, but I saw Chester coming.

I smiled.

He sat down. "I hate you" he muttered.

"Did you lock the door?"

"Yes" he muttered, buckling his seatbelt.

I smirked at him.

I dropped Chester half mile away from the school, so it would not look obvious he was living in the same house. I parked on the parking lot, walking inside the building. I think I looked super grumpy, because already 3 of my co-workers has asked if I was okay.

"Yes, I am okay. I'm tired" I told them, clearly.

"I don't believe you" McRay said, crossing her arms. "You got some problems in your love life!"

"Helen, you know i'm single" I said, drinking my coffee.

"I meant, you've found new girl and got some issues"

"And you know, I'm not interested in women" I said, rising my eyebrows.

"Sorry, didn't mean to be rude" she said, placing her hand on my shoulder, rubbing it softly.

"It's fine, but seriously. I'm still single, and if I find someone, believe me I will tell you" I said the last sentence with sarcasm, putting more coffee on my cup. "But now I have a lesson to do" I said, leaving the room, heading to my art class.

I was lying. I know it, and the worst part, I was lying to myself. I can trust on McRay, but not enough to tell her it's about Chester. But I could have told i've found someone. But it would cause more questions, and then the shit would happen. Damn it.