13. Unofficial boyfriend? - Yeah

A/N: Hey! Here is a chapter number 13! Please make sure you also check out my other on-going story, Happy pill. Thank you :)

Please enjoy xoxo

____________________________

It was sunday. I was still crashing at Chester's place. I have no interest of going back home. Here everything is... Alive. There is always stuff to take care of. Not in a bad way, believe me, you can't get bored but if you wanna take free day, go on and take it.

I've done few fights. Three actually, i lost only one. It's fun in a odd twisted way. I like to beat a person with his own permission. Don't think i have anger issues, but it is great way to deal with anger and stress. Just like Chester had told me. Having these fights are like a drug, they make me sleep better. Those muscled flesh beat bags. In the third floor, there works Mack. He takes care of the injuries. Stitches people up, mostly only just trying to stop the nose bleeding. He got a important job.

The whole crew is amazing. Chester, Sean, Andrew, Jared and the brothers make a hell of a team. I'm not quite sure what Drew's job is, but I heard a rumour he's 'the social guy'. It was his credit that there is another boxing club.

I wasn't sure if it was a good thing that the word was spreading. I haven't been in law school, but I knew this was dirty business. The money this club gets is unbelievable.

Right now, I'm in the third floor, getting my left corner of my eye to be stitched.

"Ouch" I yanked.

"Sorry" Mack said. "One more"

"You know you do really good job" I said.

"I've heard that before" he muttered, closing the last stitch. "You're ready to go"

"Thank you, Mack" I said, and left the room. I walked downstairs to the Chester's apartment.

"Chaz, you here?" I yelled. No answer.

I sighed and walked to the basement. I opened the door and there was hot, and the air was sweaty. I could smell the blood. There was a fight going on.

I walked closer so I could see.

Chester and muscled man. Chester was winning, that's my boy. I smirked to myself. Chester was beating him up. A punch after punch, hitting the flesh. He took few hits but they didn't stop him. He kept beating the older one up, until he was completely down.

"Are you Mike?" a stranger asked me.

I nodded.

"Do you know about the rumour that Chester has a boyfriend named Mike? Asian guy, black beard, looks like you?" I described.

"I guess that guy is me!" I chuckled.

"Really? You're dating?" he asked, cheerfully.

"We're working on it"

"Alright. Look, keep him. He's the most wanted piece of ass in this club. You're lucky" he smirked, walking away.

Is that what Chester is in here? Just a hot pice of ass? I frowned at the stranger as he walked away.

"AND THE WINNER IS... CHAZY CHAZ" I heard the speakers say.

I saw him walking toward me. There was some blood coming out of his cheek, nose and corner of the eye. I wiped his cheek clean.

"I'm proud" he said, exhausted.

"That was though looking guy" I smiled.

"Upstairs? Please, before I die" he chuckled.