16. Happy birthday

> sexual content ahead <

The day at work was good. Exhausting, but good. I didn't have any Chester's classes, so I kind of were missing looking at him. Now, I was on my way to the apartment. I opened the door and immediately heard Chester scream "If you brought beer, you can stuck it in your ass!"

"What?" I shouted. "I thought you love beer!" I said, holding two bottles in my hand. Chester looked at me looking tired. "I didn't know what to get you, so I hope barley juice is fine"

"Look in the fridge and you'll get it" he sighed, drinking a beer. There was 4 empty bottles next to him.

I opened the fridge and it was full of beer. Literally, full of beer. "I see someone else already brought you that"

"I'm gonna need bigger fridge for christ's sake! Everyone has given me beer since it's my birthday" he whined.

"Well, I can help you drink them" I told him, putting the two bottles I brought into the fridge. "You gonna get drunk? It's wednesday"

"I don't think i'm gonna get drunk. I don't feel like it" he shrugged.

"Really? When I turned 19 I was drunk for the next 3 days" I chuckled.

"Damn Mike. I really wanna see you drunk, you must be cute. Oh wait, I have seen you drunk. You were adorable" he said, a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"When I get bottle of Irish whiskey, you don't think i'm cute" I laughed.

"I thought, that I just hang in the basement until it's midnight and get here, maybe watch a movie or something" he shrugged.

"That sounds boring" I said, taking Chester's bottle and finished it.

"But it won't be. It turns out into a night club sometimes, and it's really funny to see drunk people messing around" he chuckled. "It's better than TV shows"

"That doesn't sound too bad"

"Wanna go to the basement? It's already 4.30pm. There must be something" Chester said and got up.

"Yeah of course" I smiled and followed him.

> Time jump: Later <

It was already 11pm. The basement really did look like a night club, loud electronic music was playing and everybody were dancing.

"Hey... Wanna get out of here?" some random woman said to Chester. I was standing right next to him.

"Well, if my date doesn't mind it" Chester said, pointing at me.

Stranger walked away awkwardly.

"My god! That was like the fifth time someone's hitting on me!" Chester said frustrated. "And all of them has been girls!"

I laughed. "Want to get out then?"

He gave me a look. "Are you hitting on me?"

"Why would I hit on you? You are my date"

"Oh right, yes you are. Let's go" Chester said, grabbing my hand.

A small smile appeared on my face as we twined our fingers. We walked to the upstairs and stepped into Chester's apartment.

"Worst birthday party ever" he sighed.

"I can make it better" I said, landing my hands on his waist, pulling him close.

"Oh, what you got.... Magic Mike?" he winked.

"Oh my lord Chester! I'm not gonna give you a strip show!" I snorted and laughed.