18. I'm about to break

"You are crazy" I muttered.

"I prefer creative" Chester shrugged.

"Chester, you-you know t-this is crazy, right?" I stuttered.

"Of course I do" he slapped my arm.

"First, ouch" I pointed my arm and continued, "And it's horribly wrong"

"But..." he whined.

"But you should totally do it!" I yelled.

Chester looked at me shocked. "What?"

"Go for it! Sean is ruining your life!" I said, grabbing his arms.

"I will. I just need some... Some drugs and that thing hospital gives you to go sleep before the surgery" he said, nodding his head.

"Drugs? Where do you need drugs?" I asked, a bit confused.

"I just told you! I am going to drug him. It doesn't work out without drugs" he said in 'duh' voice.

"But I don't want you to buy drugs" I said.

He looked down, leaving my grip. "Then... I can't do anything about Sean"

"You know this is crazy?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"You know you already asked that?" he asked back.

I glared at him. "I think you should talk to the brothers... Or Andrew"

"No no no, definitely not Andrew" Chester laughed. "He's Sean's close friend and he would literally kill me for even thinking about something like that... this?"

"Go for Fuentes" I said.

"We're going for Mack" Chester grabbed my hand. "You're helping me, right?"

I nodded. We walked to the Mack and Drew's place. Chester wants to put Sean to prison. What could go wrong? Yeah, everything.

"Hey Drew, is Mack around?" Chester asked as we sat on the couch.

"Mack! Chaz and Mike is here! They need something" Drew yelled, and Mack stepped out of the bathroom.

"Someone hurt?" he asked.

"Not yet" Chester sighed.

Mack narrowed his eyes, and muttered "What are you planning this time?"

"Sean has to go jail" Chester splurt out.

Mack sat down on the comfy chair. "Why?"

"He's been too much trouble! Stealing money, probably doing drugs"

"You know you just described yourself" Drew said.

Chester glared him. "I'm not doing either of them"

The brothers snorted at the same time. "Yeah right"

Chester kept glaring them.

"So anyway, what do you need?" Mack asked, fake yawning.

"I need anesthesia-meds" Chester nodded.

"Wo wo wow, are you going drug him?" Mack and Drew said the same time.

"I have my plan! Just tell me do you have it"

"One, you don't know how to use them. Two, you are probably going to kill him because you don't know how to use them. And three, what the fuck are you doing?!" Mack almost yelled.

"He's your best friend!" Drew added.

"No he's not" Chester said. "He needs to go jail"

"Dude, I know you hate him. And I know what situation you two live in, but you can't make it personal this much" Drew said.

"This is nothing personal!" Chester yelled.

"Of course it is personal, he's your ex!" Mack said.

And then, dead silence flew over. Only thing was in air was Mack whispering to himself "Oh fuck" but no one said anything. I was shocked. Literally, shocked. I didn't see that coming.

I looked at Chester. He was biting his lower lip and tried not to look at me.

"Chester" I started. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"It was supposed to be a secret" Drew whispered angrily, slapping Mack's chest.

Chester groaned, and stood up. "Yes, Sean is my ex. We used to be together... For 10 months"

"He's your ex? 10 months? Seriously? And you didn't care to tell your boyfriend? Oh sorry, I meant the new one" I said, a bit more harsh than I thought.

"Sorry! For christ's sake, you don't just go to your boyfriend and say 'oh look that's my ex'"

"I have right to know!" I yelled, also standing up. "He haven't stolen your money. He's trying to get you back. How, how I haven't seen it before" I breathed.

"Mike, we're over. There's nothing going on between us"

"When did you break up? Before our first met? After? When?!" I screamed.

"Uh... Few weeks later I transferred schools" he muttered.

"Oh my god, ohmygod" I breathed, running my hand through my hair, "Remember when you asked me for stay? Because you couldn't stay here with Sean?" I almost laughed. This was messed up.

"It's all obvious now" I laughed.

"Mike, please listen-"

"No I am not listening to you! I was just a place to stay, wasn't I? All this time you've had it with Sean" I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"No I haven't! I broke up with him because he was an asshole to me!" Chester yelled.

"Don't lie! Why would you still be here if you broke up with him? You're still his best friend" I said, cockily. "There is something up!"

"I know this sounds fucked up and shit-" Chester started.

"Chester!" I raised my voice once again, "Did you cheat on me?"

Chester looked into my eyes, closing his mouth and turning his gaze away.

"Fuck... You did" I ran my hand through my hair.

"Technically I did not! We were stil-" he started.

I cut him off "This is fucking unbelievable! I feel like I don't even know you!"

"WOW! YO YO YO! Can you shut yourselves for a second?!" Drew shouted at us. We looked at him.

"You two are dating, yes. But why? You're always fighting!" he said.

I looked at Chester. He was quiet.

"I'm thinking the same thing" I started. "We're always fighting. Seems like this doesn't work out"

"It's all because Sean, let's discuss-" Chester said.

"Shut up, Chaz!" I spat. "Maybe this student and teacher dating thing seriously won't work out. It. won't. work." I told him.

Chester looked shocked.

"Go back to Sean, you don't have to put him in jail. I'm not interrupting you. We're done" I said. Chester didn't say anything, so I just left. I was in stairs when I heard Mack yelling 'He's your fucking teacher?!'

When I was in the first floor, I saw Sean front of the basement door. Just my luck. I saw his sly smirk. I frowned at him.

I walked to my car. I felt so much pain, hurt and just... Broken. Some piece was missing. I never noticed I started crying, but my cheeks were full of tears. My heart beating, and it hurt every time more.

I was lost without Chester.