6. Living under same roof?

I was almost falling a sleep while standing. I had thought about Chester all last night and couldn't sleep. I took a sip from coffee, getting bored of what other teachers were talking about. I've never been great friends with these teachers, and to be honest, I hope I'll never be. My only coworker friend is McRay. She's really sweet.

I left the room and made my way to my own art class. I turned to the hallway, and saw Chester sitting on the floor. He was in early, it was 7:55am. He has his lesson in my class. He was headbanging while listening music, probably his favorite bands. I think everything he does is super cute. A small smile came on my face.

I reached my class, putting the key in its hole, opening the door. "You wanna come in already?" I asked him.

"What?" he asked, looking around.

"Inside the music world?" I chuckled.

"Oh hi, Shinoda. Didn't see you come in here" he laughed, taking headphones off and getting up.

Chester followed me into the class room, and he took a seat from the first row. "Rolling Stones?"

"You're totally stalking me" he muttered.

"Maybe" I said, opening my computer.

Chester looked around the room, looking somehow stressed, toughtful, maybe even worried.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"No" he said, but I only raised my eyebrows.

"You know I don't like you lying to me"

"Well, it's my apartment. Rain is coming through the ceiling and everything swells and shrinks. So, at the moment I can't live there, so I ended living with Sean. He's just driving me crazy"

"I thought you were already living together" I said, a bit surprised.

"Techically we do, but we own the whole block house" he smiled.

"Wait" I said, closing my eyes for a minute. "You own a block house?!" I asked.

"It's a small building, 4 floors with 5 apartments in each floor. No one were living there before I found the place. It was abandoned, so we took it" he smiled, but it faded soon. "There's no problem living with Sean, but what comes to our club. For him it's all about money. And, I just wanna have good time and fun"

"Why won't you go to your dad's house?" I asked, trying to be helpful.

"I can't. And I won't. It's not an even option" he muttered.

"Ouch, that's bad" I frowned.

"Yeah..." he sighed. "I'm gonna stay with my other friend, don't you worry"

I nodded slightly, "Good"

There was some horrible, awkward silence between us while we watched each other's eye. The school bell rang, making me watch away.

"Take your seat" I muttered.

** After Mike's work **

Chester was doing to me something serious. It felt weird, and really good at the same time. Maybe it's just because i'm crushing over him. He can be so sweet, but harsh at the same time. I wonder which situation he's living. What kind of person likes to fight? I've never looked out for a fight. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I rubbed my eyes, and went outside for a run. It was nice October night coming. I don't usually go out running, expect if I have something in my mind to worry about. Yes, I worry about Chester. There is something he won't tell me, something is definitely wrong with him, or the place he's living at. He just don't want to talk about.

The sun had fallen down without my notice. It was getting cold, and rainy. Damn autumn. I decided to take a short cut to get home faster. I watched around, and walked to the alley. I heard some harsh speaking.

I saw two men. Both in black clothes. The other was muscular and black haired, and the other blonde and tiny. It didn't take long to regonize who the blonde boy was.

Chester.

This older man gave a punch on to his face, walking away. A bit later I saw black van drive away. I hurried to take a look on Chester, who was covering his face.

"Chaz?" I asked in careful voice.

"Fucking leave me alone" he grunted.

"It's me, Mike" I said.

"I don't care about that, leave me the fuck alone now" he said in a harsh voice, now removing his hands from his face.

His nose was a bit bloody and bruised, also he had bloodshot eyes, and he smelled alcohol.

"What happened?" I said, trying to stay calm.

"Not your business" he kept being rude.

"Who was that guy?"

"No one important. What are you even doing here?" he asked, wiping the dried blood away.

"I was having a run, but decided to take short cut through this alley" I said. "Why are you here?"

"Not your business, Mike" he said, walking away.

I followed him. "I'm not just going to leave you here"

"It's not my first time staying here! Can you please leave?" he shouted, in a cracked voice.

I stayed quiet for a minute, and just looked at him. "You don't have a roof above your head, do you?" I asked, in a quiet voice.

He shook his head. "No. I don't have any friends! And I can't stay in Woodstreet, there's too much trouble"

"Is it true that your apartment needs to be fixed, or is that a lie too?" I asked, calm my voice back to normal sound.

He rubbed his eyes, "That part was true" he shrugged, and sniffed "But I don't have that friend"

"Chester, what happened?" I asked, once again.

"No no no, no. I won't tell you. It's not your business. Now go away, leave me here, we'll see tomorrow in school"

"I don't care how weird this is sounding but you're going to live with me. I won't let you live in a alley" I said.

"No, I can't do that" he said, walking away.

"I'm not giving you a choice, Chester" I said, gripping on his jacket, stopping him.

He looked at me, nodding slightly.

______________________________

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNN *insert shocked face*

Sorry it's a bit messy chapter. I hope you liked it anyway. Remeber to vote and leave a comment. Peace out xoxo