11. Woodstreet

A/N: I really hope you like this chapter, because they are finally going to Woodstreet where Chester lives. I've been waiting for to publish this a lot, so I hope you'd comment how you like it! Please enjoy this chapter :)

P.S. Go read the new chapter of 'Happy Pill', it's published!

___________________________

We were sitting in my car. I had parked on the parking lot which Chester told me to. He sighed, and closed his eyes.

"You ready?" I asked.

"I'm gonna throw up" he said, and hurried out of the vehicle, throwing up immediately.

I got out also, walking to look at Chester. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fucking perfect" he muttered, wiping his mouth. "Let's go"

"Withdrawals again?"

"All the time" he said as we walked to the apartment block.

The block was dirty, some people outside having a smoke. I didn't know anyone, but Chester seemed to know everyone. Everybody seemed to be in their thirties.

We got in, and walked the stairs up. Second floor, Chester's apartment was first in the right.

"Home sweet home" Chester said when he opened the door.

It was small, like Chester had told me. The roof had been repaired, which was good thing. Whole place was dark, his bed was on the floor, and the kitchen table was about to break down.

"Hardest part of ending is starting again, or how did it go?" Chester asked, taking a paper bag from the drawer.

He coughed and collected his stuff from next to his bed. It really did broke my heart. How did he end up to go this way? I looked away and swallowed thickly.

"You sure you wanna be here, while i'm.. Cleaning up?" Chester asked, as he picked the needles and tucked them into the bag.

"I need to see you do it" I muttered.

"Okay" he nodded. He searched whole his place, cleaning up from his drugs. I just stood there, silent. I heard the toilet flush and Chester came out of the bathroom.

"The pills are flushed, you happy now?" he asked, a bit harshly.

"Yes I am" I said.

"I'm just gonna... Throw these away, so wait here. Don't move" he told me and left me alone in his apartment.

I sighed. I watched around, Chester wasn't lying when he said his apartment is a shithole. He doesn't even have sheets on his bed, and the kitchen table is cracking down. There was one room, bathroom and a kitchen. Perfect for one person. But for two? Not that perfect.

Chester came back with empty hands. "They're gone!" he shouted sounding annoyed, closing the door. "Forever" he muttered.

"Good. Do you have a plan, if you know, you're about to.." I stuttered, but couldn't end my sentence.

"About to break down? Uh, no. I'll probably just call you or something" he muttered, sitting on the sofa's arm.

"Yeah, you should definitely do that" I told him.

He nodded. "So, are we good?"

"We're good. I'm not gonna tell anyone" I smiled. "Well, the bad stuff is done, so... I'll just leave"

"No! Spend some time with me. I'll get bored otherwise" he got up.

"Yeah, sure. It's weekend and I have nothing to do"