28. Aim

A/N: Hey! I know I haven't updated Happy pill... this sucks. I will try to update it next week, I've got so much stuff going on in my life :/ But, you will have new Happy pill chapter next Monday!

> sexual content ahead. don't like, don't read <

_________________________________

"Mike... Mike. Wake up" Chester nudged my shoulder.

I groaned in my sleep.

"Seriously"

"Why?" I finally open my eyes, seeing the view of Chester I love to see every morning.

"First I'm hungry and two, I'm tired of watching you sleep" he whined.

"Ever heard of this thing 'wake your boyfriend up'" I smirked.

Chester gave me the look. "I thought it was fun to watch you. It was not"

I chuckled, pulling him under my arm. "So, plans for today?"

"I don't know" he shrugged. "It's kinda weird being here"

"Kinda. We're always in Woodstreet" I sighed.

"Is it okay to you? I mean you have a great house and you don't even live in here" Chester sighed too, massaging my stomach.

"It's fine, it's fine" I chuckled and kissed Chester's forehead. "I'm hitting the shower, okay baby"

"Mmh" Chester mumbled, rolling on his back.

I smiled at him and grabbed my clothes off the floor, walking to the bathroom. I kind of enjoyed being in a shower, since in the Woodstreet the water breaks off sometimes. But i'm not a person who takes long showers, so I was ready in 10 minutes. I opened the glass door and almost jumped out of my skin as I saw Chester in the room.

"Mind giving me any privacy?" I asked, giving him an annoyed look.

"Hmm, not right now" Chester shrugged.

"uh okay... Looking for something?" I asked as I walked out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry my chest and wrapping it on my waist.

"Actually yes" he whispered, placing his hand on the back of my neck.

I swallowed, looking into his eyes. He was only wearing his black jeans, and probably going commando.

"I was looking for you" he spoke, kissing and biting on my neck.

"Mmh, Chaz" I breathed. "Right n-now?"

"Yes, right now" he said, licking down on my skin until he met my collarbone. "I want you in my mouth, now"

I took a deep breathe, feeling my manhood growing up. Chester rubbed me through the towel, leaving hickeys on my shoulders. He dropped the towel off, now wrapping his hand around my member. He slowly started pumping it, making me moan. Chester removed his lips from my shoulders, smirking to me. I took another deep breath as he dropped on his knees and kissed all over my inner thighs. I closed my eyes and moaned quietly, as he licked the tip.

"Fuck yes, baby" I moaned, "Suck me"

Chester's lips wrapped around my member, slowly starting to suck me. He took more of me everytime. I gritted my teeth, trying not to kill the moment by screaming too loud. I leaned against the sink, closing my eyes tightly once again. Chester made slurping sounds loud enough for me to hear, which just added the pleasure. I tried not to buck my hips when I hit the Chester's back of throat. Chester moaned softly as he gave so much of good pleasure.