5. Wait, you're gay?

I walked out of the school building, making my way to the parking lot. I couldn't help myself. I was smiling the whole time. Chester, my secret crush, is coming over my house. I turned the corner, seeing Chester leaning against one tree, looking down on his phone and smoking a cigarette. I usually don't like smoking people, but he definitely looked hot.

"This is still part of school area and you can't smoke in here even though you are 18. This is non-smoke area. You gotta follow the rules if you wanna get good grades" I told, opening my car's back door, putting my bags in.

"Rules are meant to be broken" he said rolling his eyes.

"Get in" I told him, opening driver's door and sat down.

Chester jumped in. I pulled out of the parking lot, turning the way which leads toward my home.

"Do you have any music here?" he asked, looking around.

"Yeh, in that box. Behind your seat" I told him.

He nodded, getting the box and going through the CDs.

"The fuck is this? All rap and blues? Where's the rock?" he asks, looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"I'm afraid there is no rock..." I muttered. "I hope you get over it"

"I'm trying... I'm trying really hard" he made a fake sad face, resting his hand on his heart.

I laughed.

"You have Jay-Z but not Rolling Stones?" he asked in fake hurt voice.

"There should be ZZ top somewhere"

"And it just gets better... ZZ top isn't rock" he muttered, putting the box away.

"Don't dis ZZtop" I said, nudging his shoulder. "You know..." I started, searching a CD from the floor. "I do have Depeche Mode"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Chester said excited.

"Nope" I said as I found the CD. "Put it in"

"I love Depeche Mode, you know? Sadly i don't have a CD player at home"

"Uh, that just sucks. I would go crazy"

"You tell me" he chuckled.

I turned to my home street. That 20 minute trip went pretty quickly.

"This is my home street" I said, "and that piss colored house is mine"

"Still better than mine" he muttered.

"Stop insulting your apartment" I said and got out of the car.

"Okay, okay" Chester said, following me.

I got my bags and walked to my front door. I opened my door and Chester said immediately "Sweet"

I smiled and placed my work stuff on my living room. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Vodka, please" he said politely.

"Soda then it is" I said and walked to kitchen, grabbing two sodas.

"How much do you get from being teacher? This place is like a heaven to me" Chester said.

"I have a side job. I'm a musician and I sell my art" I said, handing the soda for Chester.

"You have a band?" Chester asked, almost yelling. "What else? You can play every instrument or what?"

"Actually..." I started.

"No way!" he cut me off.

"Expect violin" I said, walking on living room and sitting down.

"Shinoda, that is so freaking cool. I can play guitar, though" he shrugged.