19. You're hurting me

A/N: I'm sorry if this is a bad chapter... Please comment something and remember to vote, and tell a friend!

__________________________________

I had to go to work. I need to. Honestly I didn't want to. But I can't take day off because I broke up with someone I officially dated like... One day? Maybe I could run under the bus and go to hospital, that's how I could get day off. What am I doing? Am I really this desperate? I sighed, and walked out of the car. I saw McRay walk toward me. Shit.

"Shinoda, you look terrible" she gasped.

"That made me feel a lot better" I said sarcastically, taking cup of coffee.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Well... I've been seeing this guy but apparently we broke up" I told her, sighing.

"I'm awfully sorry. You will find someone else" she tried to comfort me.

"I don't wanna find someone else" I sighed. "And I don't wanna talk about him, it's gonna be long day anyway" I said rubbing my eyes. I left the room before McRay could say anything.

There was only few minutes until lesson would start. I saw Oliver, Jeff, Annie and other teens standing front of the door. You gotta be kidding me, right? Chester's class first in the morning. Karma, save me now.

"Morning kiddos, today we will be doing something.... cool" I said as the students sat down. I looked around, Chester is missing. I sighed of relief.

"What means something cool?" Oliver asked.

"Glad you asked, Olive oil" I smiled. "You're gonna draw whatever you're thinking right now. What you're thinking of Jeff?"

"Uhh, my car" he muttered.

"Good luck with that" I said and heard a knock from the door. Please don't be Chester, please don't be Chester, please don't be Chester..... Aaaand it's Chester.

I sighed awkwardly as he walked in. He didn't look at me which mostly broke my heart. He sat down, I was choking back my tears. I walked to the small storage I have in the class, and wiped my eyes. I whispered to myself "Get your-fucking-self together, man"

I walked back with box of different pencils. Chester was already buried himself in his arms and hoodie.

> Time jump <

The days passed on. It's been four days without talking to Chester. It was killing me. I just wanted to say I still care about him, but.... I don't know. Which one is the mistake? Starting to date in the first place or now breaking up? I wish I could know. And I was wondering how things were with Chester and Sean. Did I over-react? I hope I did.

It was a evening, I had phone in my hand. I flipped it around wondering should I call Chester. Would he even pick up? It was me who broke up with him, he probably hate me with a passion right now. I sighed and dropped the phone on the table and walked to have glass of water. As I was swallowing, my phone started to ring.

I started to cough roughly, almost choking. I almost ran to my phone to see if it was Chester. It wasn't.

Instead, it was Mack.

"Hello Mack" I sighed.

"Hi, uhh, do you know what's going on with Chester?"

"What? Is he in a trouble?"

"Kind of. He's at the police station right now"

My heart skipped a beat, maybe two. "He-he's w-what?"