20. Back to Woodstreet

A/N: I feel like this chapter sucks ass, but I hope you like it, anyway.

__________________________

I woke up in the morning. I didn't care what time was it, because Chester was sleeping front of me. I loved his blonde hair, and his tattoos on his forearms. Even though he got beaten up pretty badly, he looked peaceful while he slept. I softly stroked those silky blonde, short locks.

He mumbled in his sleep, and slowly opened his eyes. As he saw me, he also smiled.

I need more mornings like this.

"Morning" he muttered.

"Morning to yourself" I smiled.

"Do I really have to go to school? Look at my face, I can't go like this" he muttered, burying his face with his hands.

"No. You don't have to" I said. "I'll take day off too. I can't leave you alone like this"

I reached to the nightstand, and grabbed my phone. I called my boss, St. Johnie's principal. Sir Kentucci.

"Hello sir. It's 7.45 am. I just had to let you know I'm gonna take day off... Uhh, my... My sister is in hospital. She needs me. Okay bye" I said and hung up the phone quickly.

"Do you even have sister?" Chester laughed.

"He doesn't need to know" I chuckled and laid on my back.

"You are going to get so fired" Chester crawled on top of me. He rested his head on my bare chest. "Can you make me breakfast?"

"Yeah, I can. But not now. We both have day off, so why won't we sleep a bit longer?"

Chester smiled again.

"But I need to ask.... What actually happened last night?" I asked, petting his hair.

"Well. Me and Sean met in the park. I gave him a shot, but he didn't fall asleep. So, he attacked to me. We had a fight, and someone called the cops. Before they arrived, and without Sean noticing, I slipped bag of cocaine in his jacket pocket. We both got arrested, but they left me go after small interview. I only got a small ticket of violent assault. And, then I came here" Chester explained.

"So you bought cocaine?" I asked.

"Mike, please let's not start this again" he groaned, now rolling on his own side of the bed.

"No, I mean. You bought it, but you didn't use it?"

"Do I look like I've been on drugs?" he chuckled a bit.

I smiled slightly. "I trust you enough that I know you didn't use. You've been fully clean?"

"Yeah. That shitty moment when I fell down and used, that's the last time" he muttered.

"Chester, i'm proud of you" I said, taking him under my arm and kissing his forehead. "You can keep doing it"

He smiled. "I know"

~~ Time jump: Later that day ~~

Chester and I were holding hands as we walked to his apartment. He opened the door and we saw Drew, Mack and Jared sitting in kitchen.

"Finally! You forgot to call when you get out!" Mack yelled.

"But I think you were busy with your man last night" Drew smirked.

"That is so lame, guys" Jared said.

I rolled my eyes and we fully entered into the apartment. I sat down on the chair next to Jared. I kind of were missing Chester's place. The unique smell it had, mix of cigarette, sweat and beer.

"Are you guys back to together?" Jared asked, pointing us both.

"Yeah. Now is my turn to ask. What the fuck are you doing in my apartment?" Chester asked a bit angrily.

"Oh you know, we care about you. You didn't come home last night so we decided to come here and wait" Drew said.

"And let me have a look of your face" Mack said, now holding Chester's face gently.

"Chester is it okay if I leave? The bar doesn't open until 6pm and it's like 2pm right now" Jared said, slowly getting up.

"Yes, of course. Going to Amelia?" Chester asked.

"Yeah. I thought I'd take her to a movie or something before my job starts" Jared smiled widely, and then he left.

"You're gonna ask who is Amelia" Drew said pointing at me.

I nodded.

"I told you I can see into future!" he yelled to his brother.

Mack sighed, saying "Dear brother, i'm doing stitches, I have a needle. Are you sure you want to piss me off?"

"No, i'm sorry" Drew immediately backed off.

I raised my eyebrows. "Amelia?"

"Oh right, yes" Drew said. "She's Jared's daughter! Age 5, but the mother is in prison. Amelia spends most of her time at her grandparents because Jared has to work from 6pm until 3am, and he usually sleeps here. She's really sweet little girl" Drew said.

I couldn't believe Jared had a family.

"When does the mother get out?" I asked.

"In 5 years or a bit less" Drew shrugged. "It could be worse" he chuckled, lighting one of Chester's cigarettes.

"Bitch! I may be injuried but I'm not blind!" Chester yelled. "You owe me"

I laughed a bit.

"Are there any other people I should know?" I asked.

"We have a younger sister! I think she still lives in Georgia, tho' we haven't seen her in months" Drew said, smiling.

"Oh my, RJ is the coolest" Chester commented. "Wasn't she here like 4-5 months ago?"

"Yeah, we totally should invite her over again" Mack said.

"You two close to her?"

"Not really. When we were teenagers, our parents only cared about Rachel-Julie. They always wanted to have a daughter. But they first got twin boys, us. It was kind of rough time for us, but when RJ turned 15 she realized how shitty things were. She started being a bitch to our parents, she did everything mom and dad hated. Pierced her face, took tattoos, started smoking pot, started to listen punk-deathcore bands... You know, stuff like that. And we helped her. She still owes us a favor" Drew said.

"And you couldn't tell him any longer" Mack said, annoyed.

"Don't be a bitch, Mike asked if we were close" Drew muttered.

"Jerk" Mack muttered under his breath.

"I don't have any siblings" I shrugged. "You guys from Georgia?"

"Yes. And, we are half scottish" Drew smirked.

"That's why you suck Fuentes brothers, you're not Irish" Chester laughed.

Mack slapped the back of his head. "First thing you do is making fun of us?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Chester laughed. "You fucking scotty"

Drew rolled his eyes. "Anyway, where are you from?"

"California. My dad is from Japan, so I'm half-japanese" I smiled.