3. He's a boxer

Days passed, and I couldn't stop stalking on Chester. I feel like such a pedophile, but he's damn sexy. I'd like to know him better, and I must admit that I might have a small crush on him. I'd totally date him if he wasn't my student. But trust me, i'd never do anything him. Chester is a difficult, harsh and mysterious. It's hard to make a conversation with him. He don't talk about his personal life, actually he doesn't talk about about anything. That one day, when I saw his bruise on his jawline. It wasn't the only one. There were bruises, they faded off and new ones came all the time. Some are not that bad, some are seriously bad. He told me he likes to fight, and I hope he don't look for fights.

I sighed, taking a sip of coffee. I was driving towards school. It was a bit before 8am as I parked on the parking lot. I heard some talking and I watched on the road. I saw a black van, three guys standing front of it. They were all a bit older than me, they all talking to someone who was inside the van. One of them had tattoos up to his neck and arms, and the two other guys were just slim fit, muscular guys.

And then, which almost gave me a heartattack. Chester stepped out of the van. He greeted the guys with cool handshakes and swinged his backpack on his shoulder. I stayed on the front door, waiting Chester. I need to know what was going on. Those guys didn't look nice guys.

Chester stepped inside the building, and almost jumped out of his skin when I called his name.

"The fuck? Are you stalking me?" he asked, pissed off.

"No, I was just thinking who those guys were? You seemed to be their friend"

"Yeah, correct. Even though it's not your business, yes we are friends, you gotta problem with it?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"They just look older than me" I chuckled.

"Might be right" he said, waiting quiet. A bit later he said "This is the spot where you say your age"

"I'm 29" I answered.

"Yeah, they are older than ya! They're around 31 between 34" he shrugged. "Why do you care?"

"Just, I don't even know" I said, "you're 17, aren't those guys a bit old for you?"

"First, i'm 18, turning 19 in two months"

"Oh. Did you fail a class?"

"No, i just felt like doing junior class twice" he said sarcastically.

"Of course..." I muttered, "go to class now" I said, tapping his shoulder.

I walked off, going to my art class. I couldn't get Chester out if my mind. Is he forced to be with those guys? Or am I just being paranoid? Well, like he said, it's not my business and I shouldn't stick on it.

> Next day <

It was Chester's class. They all sat down, and I looked around but couldn't see Chester. "Have anyone seen Chester?"

"He's probably doing drugs behind the corner" Oliver said, laughing. Few more students started laughing.

"Hey!" I screamed, "That's not funny!"

The class silenced up. "That's better" I muttered.

I started the class. After 15 minutes, there was a harsh knock on the door. It opened, and Chester stepped in, with a black eye.

"Chester, you know you're 15 minutes late?" I asked.

"Yeah" he muttered.

"Why?"

"I was told to go hell. Couldn't find it first, but now I'm here" he said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "Go take your seat"

He walked through the class, when Jeff asked "Did your old mad give you a black eye?" he ended the sentence with a hateful laughter.

"Shut up!" Chester screamed, causing more students to laugh.

"HEY" I screamed harshly, "Stop picking on him! Jeff, out of the class for 15 minutes, what you said was really not cool!" I told him, pointing at the door.

Jeff walked out of the class. Rest of the class went pretty well, i'd say. I was still uncomfortable with Chester's black eye. What if Jeff was talking truth?

"Okay, everybody scoot out, go lunch" I said, "expect Chester, I gotta talk to you"

I heard he groaned, and I closed the door when the last student left.

"Is it because of the bruise?" he asked.

"Mostly" I said, walking closer to where he was sitting.

"Dude, why are you sticking on me? First, you question my friends and now you keep me after the class" he said, a bit harshly.

"I'm your teacher and i need to be sure you're not living with abusive parents"

"You think my dad gave me this?" he said, pointing the bruise on his face.

I nodded.

He laughed. "I already told you I like fighting. And I don't live with my parents anymore" he told me, putting his stuff inside his bag.

"You living with the men I saw you with?"

Chester stopped his actions, he looked at me. "You're smart. I like you"

I chuckled. "I live for it. Tell me more about your fighting habit"

"Uhh, I belong to a underground boxing club. It's not popular, and I wish it never will be. Everyone who wants to fight, no one is forced. It helps dealing with stress and anger" he told me, getting up.

"Is the age limit 18?"

"Good guess" Chester smirked, punching my shoulder softly. "Yes it is"

"So, you're a boxer?" I asked.

"I guess. It doesn't follow the same rules, it's like.... Street boxing, without rules, you know"

"Hmh, okay. Go to your lunch, and try not to be hated"

Chester was already on the door, "You know it!"

I smiled when he was gone. First conversation when he wasn't 100% harsh. There is a part of him, which is nice and caring. Somewhere deep inside him. I saw a millisecond of it. I guess I can be proud of myself.