12. Too much booze

Headache woke me up on the next morning. I couldn't remember anything from the last night. I just knew, I was with Chester, in basement club having fun. Did I get drunk? I looked around, seeing Chester in the kitchen making coffee.

I coughed and groaned.

"Good morning mister 'Not one shot can kill me'" Chester laughed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, squinting my eyes to see better.

Chester turned around. He had bruises on his face, and around his upper body. He was walking around shirtless.

"Did you have a fight last night?" I asked, trying to get up, but failing.

"Woah! Stay in bed. You must be in horrible hangover" he chuckled. "And yes, I was in a fight, in a few actually. So were you"

"I did?!" I groaned loudly. "God damn it! I can't even remember it"

"You won" Chester smirked. "I got you tea" he said and handed me a cup.

"Thanks" I took a sip from it, "How did I get into that fight? I remember I said I don't wanna have a fight"

"Too much booze. Too much testosterone" Chester chuckled and went to have a cup of coffee.

"How drunk was I?" I muttered, rubbing my head.

"I've seen worse" Chester shrugged.

"Shit, i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to get drunk"

"It's okay. If it makes you feel any better, you weren't alone. I was pretty drunk too"

"That makes me feel even worse, you're not even 19 yet!"

"Oh shut up, you did nothing wrong" Chester chuckled.

"Can you just... Tell me from the beginning what happened?" I asked, getting myself into half-sitting position against the wall.

"Well. It was late, you decided to crash over. Also, you did make out with me. Which was cool thing. Uh, we started with beers but ended up having vodka shots. You were so drunk, you wanted to have a fight. So I found you a 30 years old guy who never had fought before. And you won. We drank few more shots, came here, you took all the bed and passed out. I wasn't that drunk, but I actually had to move you a bit so I could have some bed too. That's the whole story" he smiled, drinking his coffee.

"Wow. Too bad I can't remember a shit" I chuckled, finally getting up. There was a mirror near the outdoor. I got myself a short look, I was shirtless and I saw a bruise on my side and jawline. No big harm.

"If you need to throw up, do it in the bathroom please" Chester shouted to me.

"I'm not gonna throw up, Chester" I muttered, walking back to the bed and tucking my shirt back on.

"You fought pretty well. Done it before?" he asked.

"I used to be a big fighter when I was in school. All the time in fights, all the time in detentions... And I still came out as a teacher" I chuckled, finishing my tea.

"Unbelievable world" he whispered.

"Tell me about it" I laughed. "So, what do you usually do when you're alone?"

"Well. Day time is always kinda quiet and boring, but I hang out at the club with my friends"

"Okay then..." I muttered falling down on the bed, closing my eyes.

I felt the bed dip, and a hand on my chest. I opened my eyes. Chester started softly rubbing my chest, and then he kissed my cheek.

"Wh-what you're doing?" I asked.